CASE 1: Is my boyfriend cheating?

Bolder sentences/words mean that this is Wendy talking to herself in her head.
________________________________
This story features kpop idols SinB (Gfriend) & Ten (NCT U)
________________________________
First day of work as a "Love detective". Woohoo! Cheers to me. I have yet to meet my team members. I hope I don't have a team full of smart ass snobs, like my old team. I always knew that Forensics was not my thing. Thank god they moved me here.
I walk inside the office building and see the sign with my name on it. I walk inside and I'm the first one here.
"Woooooowwwww. This office is...small. And it kinda smells?"
The office was smaller than a shoe box. There are 4 desks. 2 on one side of the room and 2 on the other, then a circular table in the middle. Definitely not what I was expecting, but this shall do.
The door flys open...literally. Whoever just swung the door broke it.
"Oops. Ummmm...WE SHOULD GET THIS DOOR FIXED!!" He's yelling out the broken door.
Who the hell is he talking to?
He turns to me.
"Hello, I'm DK."
DK? What kind of defective has the name DK. Sounds like another G dragon.
I fake a smile and stick my hand out to shake.
"Hi, I'm Wendy."
"Oh Wendy. Like...wind. Ahaha...yeah. "
Okay. What the actual heck?
I fake a laugh because...I mean what else am I supposed to do. It's awkward.
A girl is dragging her things into the room.
Thank god someone else walked in, but you wouldn't believe WHO!
"Hello, im-"
"YUJU!?"
"OMOOOO! Unnie!?"
We jump and smile and hug and cry tears of joy. Yuju and I were besties in high school, until she moved away 4 years ago.
"Yah, are you back for good? I mean you got a job here so you must be back here for good?"
Yuju smiles
"Yup! I'm here permanently!"
We jump around once again and hug again and cry some few tears again.
"Girls, Hi um yeah...when do we get our case?"
Right....
I forgot for a minute that we were detectives who need cases.
A guy walks into the office.
Yuju, DK, and I awkwardly look at each other.
Um...is he not gonna say anything? Introduce himself? 'Hey guys my name is blah blah blah?'
He finally breaks the ice.
"My name is Lee Minhyuk and I have our first case. "
He's holding up a folder.
________________________________
Minhyuk sat at down at his desk and opened the folder. He started explaining the case.
"A woman named ,SinB, 19, thinks her 3 month boyfriend ,Ten, 20, is cheating on her. One day she came back from work to find women's clothing that wasn't hers and smelt perfume that she never wears. She will be in the office in 10 minutes."
"10 MINUTES!?"
We all exclaim.
We start rushing, scurrying to get our desks organized and ready for the client.
Ommmgggg. How can a client come in so soon? What am I even suppose to do? What am I suppose to say?"
*KNOCK ON THE ...WALL BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A DOOR ANYMORE*
Suju turns to me with her hands to her face, "She's here.."
I sneak over to see a beautiful young lady.
I analyze her.
Her eyes are puffy, probably been crying all night. She doesn't look sad though... Not very tall...maybe 5'4? She kinda has a....resting b*tch face?
I walk over to her and stick my hand out for a hand shake.
"Hello! My name is Wendy and welcome to our love detective team. You're our first client, please come in and sit."
I sit her down at the circle table in middle of the room and all of us gather.
Minhyuk starts handing out the clients papers.
"Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Minhyuk and i'm the team leader."
Team leader? Okay when he introduced him self he should've been like 'Hi my name is Minhyuk, you're team leader', but nope. He didn't. Does that mean I have to give him more respect?...What am I kidding, I barely gave my old boss any respect. Hopefully he doesn't expect much out of me.
"Ah...Hello, nice to meet you too..."
She's blushing.
Um, okay? Isn't she here to talk about her cheating boyfriend? Why is she blushing over someone already...?
I cough.
"Ummm...yeah...and this is Yuju and DK."
They say their greetings.
"So you believe your boyfriend is cheating on you?"
SinB turns to me.
"Yes...so..."
Minhyuk sighs.
"Okay, so, we were thinking about going undercover."
WE? When did WE decide this?
SinB has worriesome in her eyes.
"Undercover...?"
"Yes, undercover. Do you see these 2 ladies here?"
Minhyuk is pointing at Yuju and I.
"Yes..."
"Well we were thinking about having these 2 young ladies go undercover to try to seduce your Boyfriend."
Again with the WE.
Yuju looks worried. She's very shy and would never be up to this.
"Wait...we are?"
Minhyuk rolls his eyes.
"Yes."
"Oh..."
Ouuhh, Bad blood in the air already?
"Anyways, like I was saying. These 2 ladies are going to be going under cover to seduce Ten, and DK and I will be on the sidelines recording audio and video, alright? We'll call you back when we're sure about everything. Then we will question you guys together."
SinB agrees and leaves the office.
I get up.
"Um...Excuse me 'Team leader', but when did WE decide to go undercover?"
Minhyuk looks up at me with the coldest eyes.
"Well do you have a better idea."
Well damn. Okay.
He caught me off guard.
"Trruuueee, but do you have to be so rude about it?"
"Unnie, calm down..."
Yuju is trying to pull me back down but I push her off.
"Are you always rude like this or are you putting up an act because you're the Team leader?"
Minhyuk doesn't respond.
"Wooooow. Okay, now you don't answer to people?"
Minhyuk still doesnt answer.
What an ass hole.
I turn to walk back to my desk.
"How old are you?"
I turn back to Minhyuk.
"What?"
"How. Old. Are. You.?"
"22...why?"
"I'm 25. Don't disrespect your elders."
F Me. I've made too many mistakes already.
I turn around once again and walk back to my desk.
So embarrassing. Shut your mouth for once Wendy.
________________________________
*THE NEXT DAY*
We are getting ready to go underover. We're inside this Van, apperantly its our Lair or whatever. I have my ear piece in and I'm in some skanky clothes I would never actually wear. We wanted to test 2 different types of girls on Ten. So since i'm wearing the skanky clothes, I believe I'm the Skanky one here. Yuju is wearing a nice floral dress with a nice cardigan with her hair in a half up half down pony.
Wow...Yuju must be the shy studious one here.
"Okay guys, listen up"
All eyes on Minhyuk.
"Wendy, you are going to go into the resturant and just casually sit with him. Have a conversation with him, ask him if he's in a relationship, married, anyting like that."
I nod my head.
"Yuju, after wendy is done and he leaves the resturant, you are going to accidentally run into him and drop your things. Have skinship and laugh, blush, all the jazz. Tell him you're sorry and that you are going to repay him. Take him to a close by convience store and buy him something there. Ask him about his relationship status, okay?
"Yes." Yuju looks ready.
"DK, you and I will be here listening to them talk through their ear pieces."
"Yes team leader!"
"Okay Wendy, you're on."
I walk out of the car and into the resturant. There he was, 20 year old Ten.
I approach him.
I sit down in the seat in front of him.
"Is this seat taken?"
Ten looks up from his phone.
"It is now."
I fake giggle.
"Soo...what is a handsome guy like you, sitting here alone in a resturant? Did your girlfriend blow you off?"
He laughs a little.
"Just having some time to myself...and I don't have a girlfriend."
Okaaaay. No girlfriend? What a cheating bastard.
"And I don't see a ring on that finger, so i'm assuming you're not married?"
Now he fully laughs.
"I am married actually."
WHAT!? MARRIED!!!?? OKAY, WHAT!!!???
So this bastard has a girlfriend and a wife?
"What? uhh...really? Um well..."
Minhyuk is talking in my ear piece.
"Wendy just get out of there. We have enough evidence to show that he's cheating."
"Um...Well...I guess i'll leave. Ahaha..uhh. Yeah. Bye..."
"Bye...?"
Ten looks confused.
I walk out of the resturant and into the van.
"What the hell!? He has a wife.?" , I say to Yuju.
"What a cheating bastard..."
"What do we do now Team leader?"
"First off, lets go back to the office and call SinB to meet us. We're gonna question them together. DK, file an arrest warrant on Ten." (Yes, in this story you CAN arrest people for cheating.)
"Yes team leader."
We drive back to the office
________________________________
*IN THE OFFICE*
We called SinB and arrested Ten. We infomed SinB that Ten is indeed cheating and said he was married. We're all sitting in the Investigation room.
Ten is complaining.
"Why am I in here? What's going on?"
He turns to SinB.
"Who are you and what am I doing here? Why am I arrested?"
Who are you? Okay, is he still trying to deny the fact that he got caught cheating?
"Hello Ten, my name is Minhyuk, the team leader of the love detective team. You have just been caught cheating."
"CHEATING!? On who? My wife? I would never cheat on my wife.Where is she?"
"Give it up Ten," says Minhyuk.
"You got caught cheating on your girlfriend."
"Girlfriend? I dont have a girlfriend, I have a wife!"
"SinB, why dont you say something to your boyfriend?"
"Huh..? Uhh...yes.."
SinB looks tense.
"Oppa...Dont you remeber last month when we went to the carnival and you kissed me for the first time on the ferris wheel?"
Ten turns to SinB.
"Oppa?I dont even know how old you are. I dont even know who you are! SinB? I don't have a girlfriend named SinB. I have a wife name Park Hye Mi. She is 23 years old and is majoring in film. And I kissed you on the ferris wheel last month? I wasnt even in korea! I was in the U.S.A learning dance moves to teach people here. I arrived in Korea yesterday!"
I turn to look at SinB's reaction and Tens reaction.
He really looks like he does not know who SinB is...
I walk out of the investigation room and I drag DK back to the office.
"Wendy-ssi. What are we doing?"
"Look up SinB's records. I want everything important. I'm gonna look up Ten's plane records."
"Yes."
DK and I get to work.
I'm looking up Ten's plane records and everything he said is right. He was at a dance studio in america and didnt get back until yesterday. I call the studio and I confirm his stay there. I search up Park Hye Mi and turns out that they really are married. I call her.
"Hello, Park Hye Mi-ssi?"
"Yes..this is her. How can I help you?"
"Hello, i'm Detective Wendy and im speaking to you regarding your husband."
"Ten? Whats wrong with Ten? Is he okay?"
"yes he's fine. He's currently in custdody because someone accused him of cheating on them. Has anything been weird or anything for the last 3 months?"
"uhh...I dont know..Wait! There has been multiple times where my belongings have gone missing and my perfume."
"Really? How would you explain your marriage with Ten?"
"Great. Amazing. Better than I could've ever imagined. He's the man of my dreams...Is he okay???"
"Okay, thank you. We will call you back when everything is final and settled."
"Yes...thank you..."
I hang up the phone.
"DK, have you found anything yet?"
"Yes...actually, a lot of things."
"Like what?"
I walk over to DK and he shows me medical records and arrest warrants againt SinB for breaking and entering multiple times. She was arrested for almost the same exact thing as this case. She was released from the Mental institute 3 months ago.
"Oh my gosh...SinB is mentally disabled...She think's she's dating Ten. Ten is telling the truth."
We run back into the investigation room. I inform Minhyuk about SinB.
"SinB...you're under arrested for breaking and entering Ten and his wife's home. You will also be getting treatment in a mental institution and will not be released until you are ready."
SinB has fears in her eyes as the police take her out of the room.
"What..?? I'm better now...I'm not crazy! I love Ten and he loves me back!"
I take the cuffs off of Ten.
"Sorry for arresting you. But you're now released and you can go back to your wife and home."
Ten sighs with relief.
"Thank you so much!!!!"
"Ahaha, yeah. We're just doing our job."
But I was curious.
"Why did you let me sit down at the table with you in the resturant?"
Ten turns to me and smiles.
"It looked like you needed to talk to someone...aaaand it looked like you came back from a club and was probably still a little drunk."
I laugh and we send Ten off.
________________________________
*IN THE OFFICE*
Today was a long tiring day.
"Good job today guys. We succeded our first case", says Minhyuk.
He's smiling. This is the first time i've seen him smile.
DK gets up.
"TEAM LEADER! BUY US DRINKS!"
"Yah, are you even old enough to drink?"
DK is flustered.
"Uhhh....TEAM LEADER! BUY US DINNER!"
We all laugh.
"OKAY! LETS GO!"
Wow, did Cold guy Lee Minhyuk just agree to buy us Dinner? I guess he wasn't as bad as I thought after all.

CASE 1: CLOSED

-Hi guys! It's the author! So since I decided to renovate or rewrite Dating In High School, I decided that I should release the first chapter of my new story. I'm probably just going to be releasing chapters every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and occasionally On Saturday. Thanks guys! & I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 😊 More to come. ❤️
Love,
mamamoo_trash