CASE 9: High School Crush

This story features kpop idols Gikwang (B2ST) & Minah (Girls Day)
________________________________
It's the next day and the team stayed overnight at Minhyuks house.
Yuju is sleeping on the single couch.
DK is sleeping on the floor.
I'm sleeping on the couch and Minhyuk is sleeping on the floor next to the couch Im sleeping on.
I slowly open my eyes and stare at Minhyuk.
He's so handsome when he sleeps......and when he's awake.
Minhyuk slowly wakes up and opens one eye.
"Annyeong", he says in his morning voice.
Oh my. His morning voice is so hot.
I smile and wave.
Yuju and DK start waking up too.
I let out a big yawn and I start stretching. I like to do 10 minute morning stretches.
After I stretch I get up off the couch and by then DK and Yuju are fully awake and in the kitchen searching for breakfast.
Where's Team Leader?
I look around and I dont see him anywhere. I walk up the stairs and walk to Minhyuks door.
I knock on the door.
"Come in"
I open the door and Minhyuk is shirtless. I cover my eyes.
"Oh my gosh. Im sorry. I uh didn't know you were....half naked..."
This is my first time seeing a guy shirtless, like....face to face and not in a kdrama.
Minhyuk laughs and puts a shirt on.
"Of course you didn't. I should've told you before I let you in. "
Minhyuk walks towards me, takes my arm, pulls me into his chest and closes the door. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on top of my head.
"Aigoo Son Wendy, are you blushing? First time seeing a guy shirtless?"
Was I obvious?
I clear my throat.
"W-what? No waaay?"
Minhyuk seperates us and looks at me.
"Okay. Maybe it was." I admit.
Minhyuk laughs.
"Did you wash up yet?" Minhyuk asks.
"No, not yet."
"GREAT!"
Minhyuk drags me into his bathroom and hands me a new tooth brush.
"Wash up Son Wendy."
I grab the tooth brush and he grabs his. He puts tooth paste onto my tooth brush and I start brushing.
Minhyuk and I start to play around while brushing our teeth. He playfully pushes me and I push back. We laugh and rinse out our mouths.
There's one thing I've always wanted to do to a guy.......I see it in kdramas all the time. should I ask?
"Umm....team leader, have you shaved yet?" I ask.
"Aha, what? No I havent. Why? You want to help me?"
I nod my head and smile.
He takes my hand and hands me the shaver and shaving cream. He sits on top of the sink counter and pulls me in between his legs.
You're kdrama dream is about to come true.
"Okay. I think I'm ready. " says Minhyuk.
"To be honest i'm a bit scared."
Minhyuk does a cheesy smile and I laugh.
"Dont worry team leader. I'll try not to cut you."
"Aha, please don't hurt me....and when we're not at work you can call me Minhyuk....or...oppa?"
Oppa? Are we on that level yet?? Ahaa.
I blush.
"Oooooor, how about I call you Lee Minhyuk, because you started calling me Son Wendy."
Minhyuk puts his finger to his chin.
"Hmmm, you have great ideas Son Wendy." He winks at me.
"Thank you Lee Minhyuk."
Is this a start of something?
We laugh and I start to put the shaving cream around his mouth. After, I start to concetrate. Being careful not to cut him with the blade.
I put the shaver into the water to clean it off so I can go back in with a clean blade.
Before I know it Minhyuk grabs the back of my neck and puts his lips against mines.
He kissed me last night and now he's kissing me again. Does he like me? Is he my....boyfriend? Is this just a fling?
We laugh while kissing and I pull off.
"Yaa, Lee Minhyuk, you got shaving cream all over my face."
I wipe off the shaving cream and finish shaving him. We get out of the bathroom and walk over to his bed. He pulls me down and we lay in his bed.
"Son Wendy. I wish this day would never end." I wrap my arms around his stomach and I close my eyes.
"Me too."
Yuju is downstairs yelling at me.
"UNNIE!!! ARE YOU UP THERE? WE'RE READY TO LEAVE!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK! "
Yuju, my bestie, please work on your timing.
Minhyuk and I sigh and we get up.
We go down stairs and Yuju and DK are ready.
DK looks at us.
"What...did you guys come out of his room together?"
Minhyuk and I look at each other with wide us.
What do I say?
"Pssshhh whaaaaaat? No waaayyyy." I say.
DK looks like he doesn't believe me, but he doesn't say anything.
We walk to the van and head to the office. Yuju sits in the passenger seat because she has a headache. So I sit in the back with DK. On the car ride to the office I start to think.
What are we? Are we dating? I mean he told me to call him oppa. Are we a thing now?
DK grabs my hand.
"Detective Wendy, what are you thinking about?"
Minhyuk looks at the mirror and see's that DK is holding my hand. Minhyuk and I make eye contact.
He's not gonna say anything? Does this mean we're nothing? I mean, he hasn't confessed....but we kissed 2 times.
I pull my hand away.
"Huh? oh just about...relationships?"
"Ahhhh, are you thinking about yesterday night when I said I like you?"
Oh yeah...I totally forgot about that.
"Ohhhh...uhhhh....nooo???"
DK is disappointed.
We arrive at the office. We head inside and I open the door. A client is already there.
"Oh, hello! How are you? I'm detective Wendy."
We say our greetings.
"I'm Lee Gikwang. Can you guys find a person for me?"
"Of course we can" says DK.
"Who is this person?" Ask Minhyuk.
"A girl from high school. She was my highschool crush. It's been 2 years and I cant forget about her. Can you find her for me? Her name is Bang Minah."
Yuju jumps up and down.
"Omo, that is so sweet!!! We will definitely find Bang Minah for you! Dont worry!"
He thanks us and we say goodbye and he leaves.
We all go straight to our desks and start looking for Bang Minah. Because of the lack of information the client gave us, it's difficult to find her.
Yuju gets a phone call.
"Hello?...........WHAT!? IS HE OKAY?.......Which hospital?.........Yes, i'll be there right away."
She hangs up the phone, gets up and throws all her stuff in her bag.
"Hey Yuju, is everything okay?"
"No, my dad passed out and he's in the hospital. I have to go. I'm sorry."
I stand up and give Yuju a hug.
"Dont worry. You go with your dad."
"Thank you so much Unnie. I'll call you to update you!"
Yuju runs out the office.
________________________________
12:31 am
It's midnight and we're still trying to find Bang Minah. I take a break. I stretch and my stomach starts to growl.
Maybe I should go get something to eat at the convience store...
I get up and I decide to go.
I start to walk to the conveince store. It's dark out and I'm the only one out here.
This is kinda...creepy....maybe this was a bad idea.
I turn around about to walk back, but my stomach growls again.
No son wendy, you're hungry. You're almost there. Just go to the convience store.
I turn back around and start walking to the store.
All of a sudden I hear foot steps behind me.
I start to walk faster.
The footsteps start to go faster too.
I start to panic.
OH MY GOSH! IS THIS THE DAY YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!??? JUST RUN! MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!!
As im about to make a run for it, the person grabs my arm and I start screaming at the top of my lungs. I start whacking my hands everywhere while closing my eyes.
"YAH YOU CRAZY PERVET! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!"
The person gets a grasp of both my arms and holds them down.
"Son Wendy! Calm down! It's me!"
Me? Me who?
I start to calm down and I open one eye.
Oh, its just Lee Minhyuk.
I smile and wave.
"Annyeong!"
He laughs.
"Yaa, Son Wendy. How can you suddenly change? You were screaming like crazy a minute ago."
I playfully hit his arm.
"Well you shouldnt follow someone in the dark like this.It's creepy."
"Aha, where were you going? To the convience store?"
"Yeah."
"Hm, that's great because I'm starving. You always have great ideas, don't you? Let's go."
He takes my hand and we walk to the convience store.
We walk inside and buy a whole bunch of snacks and we get some ramen. We microwave our ramen and we sit down to eat it.
I look over at Minhyuk and see's he has a scratch on his cheek.
Omo, did I do that? I feel bad...
I get up and I go to the health area. I buy a small pack of band aids. I walk back to Minhyuk and he's still eating his ramen. I unwrap a bandaid and put it on the bleeding scratch. He flinches a little.
As I'm about to put my hand down, he takes my hand. His mouth is full of ramen.
"Son Wendy.....I like you."
Wow. Did he confess to me with a mouth full of ramen? Ahaha.
I start to laugh.
"Wow, very classy. Ahaha. Finish your ramen."
He finishes his ramen and we start to walk back to the office. We walk side by side. Our hands touch.
Should I hold his hand? I mean our hands keep touching....should I?..............YES! JUST DO IT! IT'S NOT GONNA KILL YOU!
I get the guts to slide my hand into his and I hug his arm.
Omg, I always wanted to hold hands while walking with my....boyfriend...? Is he even consider my boyfriend? I mean....he just confessed to me. Eh, dont think about anything too much. Just enjoy this moment.
Minhyuk and I look at eachother. We both blush and laugh out of being shy.
We head back to the office.
"Detective Wendy! Team leader! I found Bang Minah." says DK.
We surround his computer and I read her information. She's a wedding planner at a building in Seoul.
________________________________
The next day we call Gikwang telling him that we found Bang Minah. He asks us all to go with him because he's too nervous to go on his own. We agree.
We all head to the building and we meet up with Gikwang.
"Thank you love team detectives for coming with me! I'm way to scared to be here on my own." Says Gikwang.
"Dont worry. Shall we go in?" Says Minhyuk.
We walk in and a lady greets us.
"Is there a wroker here named Bang Minah?" Ask Gikwang.
"Minah Unnie? Yes, she is ov-"
A women walks over to us.
"Is someone looking for me? I'm Bang Minah."
Gikwang and Minah make eye contact. They stare at eachother. Minah smiles and giggles a bit. Gikwang starts to smile ear to ear.
"Minah....do you know who I am?"
"Aha, of course I do. You're Lee Gikwang. We went to high school together. I had the biggest crush on you. Honestly, I've been currently looking for you too. But all of this wedding planning stuff, has made me really busy."
Gikwang hugs Minah.
Adorable. They both had a crush on each other and they were both searching for each other.
DK, Minhyuk, and I all look at each other and we walk out of the store and to the van.

CASE 9: CLOSED