Chapter 1: Back home

Narrator

"I'm so glad we're finally back" said an Asian teenage girl as she jumped out of her mother's van with a huge grin on her face. She was small, skinny with blonde hair, green eyes with big round glasses, her nose is pointy, her lips are thin and dry. Her hair was in a half ponytail and it kinda looked like a triangle. She was wearing a black tang top with an alien face on it and a pair of black jeans.Her name is Peridot. She is a nerd. She loves technology and mechanics she has even built two robonoides only using household objects.

"Come help me carry the boxes inside the house, Peridot" said Peridot's mother, Yellow diamond. She is very tall, pale, dark black eyes, slim body, a slender neck with very bright gold blonde hair in a angular bob. She was very intimidating looking and she is short tempered but very reasoning at times especially when it comes to her daughter peridot.

"Coming mother" said peridot as she picked up some boxes from the moving truck and carried them to the house. "I can't wait to see my friends again, it's been so long since I've seen them."

Two years ago, when she was 12 years old, peridot and her mother had to move away Empire city do to her mother's job but now they're moving back to beach city in they're old home. Peridot is now 15 years old and tomorrow will be her first day of school in sophomore year. Her only friends are steven and lapis. Peridot's father had died from lung cancer when she was 6 years old.

"I'm glad your happy, peridot. Now I think that's the last of it." Yellow said as they brought in the last box. "Are you all set for school tomorrow" she asked.

"Yes" she answered. "Mother, can I go visit lapis I want to surprise her" the blonde girl asked.

"Hmmmm. Yes, but don't stay over there to long it's a school night, alright?" Answered her mother

"Thank you, mother, your the best! Bye." Peridot said as she went running out the house towards her best friends house.

----------------------------------------------------

"Steven, Amethyst, time for lunch" said a sweet soothing. That sweet soothing voice was attached to a tall kind woman. She has strawberry pink curly hair that also smell like strawberries. Her personality is as sweet as her voice. She's a bit chubby but still gorgeous and strong and very gentle with everything she does. She is the mother of steven and amethyst, she is Rose Quartz.

"Coming" said in unison steven and amethyst as they ran down the stairs.

Steven is 14 year old boy. He's a freshmen. He has black curly hair, dark brown eyes that when you look into them you feel hope. He looks just like his mom he's even just like her. He's loving and caring with everything and everyone, he always see's the best in everyone and will do anything to help. He loves to sing and play guitar with his dad.

Amethyst is a 16 years old hispanic girl with mocha color skin. She's a sophomore. She was adopted by Rose and Greg when she was 4. Her parents had died in a car crash when she was a baby and she was sent to an orphanage were she was adopted by the Rose. She is very kind and scrappy at times. She loves playing the drums. She was very outgoing and fun everyone loves her. She has long bright lavender hair almost a grayish color. She's small and chubby but she doesn't care she loves herself just the way she is. She loves to watch wrestling with steven and Greg and she is also on the woman's wrestling team in her school. And she can pretty much eat anything.

"Here you go" said the pink hair woman as she handed them each a sandwich.

Amethyst got a baloney and cheese sandwich and steven got peanut butter and jelly.

"Alright my fav' "said lavender hair girl as she ate it all in one bite.

"Slow down amethyst" said the older woman with a slight chuckle. "Are you guys ready for the first day of school tomorrow"

"Yup, I can't wait my year in highschool, it's gonna be great." said the small boy while bouncing up and down his chair.

"Hehehe, I'm glad to hear. How about you amethyst" the older woman asked.

"Eh, I the only part I'm excited for is for the wrestling team" the hispanic answered."I'm gonna go out for some donuts, got any requests?"

"Strawberry glazed donut with pink sprinkles, please" said rose

"I want a pink space donuts" said the young boy.

"Okay got it. Be right back bye" amethyst said as she walked out of the house.

----------------------------------------------------

'I can't wait to see lapis it's been so long since we last saw each, I really missed her I wonder if she missed me? Of course she missed me I'm the great and lovable peridot. I'm so glad to finally be back in though I was never gonna come bac........ouf.' All of a sudden peridot's thoughts were interrupted as she crashed with an amethyst that was to caught up in her music that she didn't see were she was going.

The two girls fell back on top of each other. Amethyst on the bottom and peridot on top. As amethyst open her eyes she was taken aback by the beautiful girl on top of her. Her eyes opened wide as plates as blush kreped up her cheeks.

Peridot proped herself on her hands. As she opened her eyes she had the same reaction as amethyst. Her eyes wide open and she started blushing as she noticed the position they were in. They laid there on the ground staring into each other's eyes until, " uhhhh, do you mind getting off me" amethyst said at that peridot jumped back and yelled.

"Gah, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I swear, please don't hurt me" said the frightened blonde girl.

"It's okay, don't worry I wouldn't hurt somebody as cute as you" said the hispanic girl as blushed appeared on her checks again as she realized what she had just said." I-I-I mean I wouldn't hurt you" she said stuttering trying to sound cool.

Peridot also was also blushing from what amethyst said. "O-okay then. I'm peridot" the blonde girl said as she reached her hand out for amethyst to shake it.

"Amethyst" she said as she shook peridot's hand.

"We'll I got to get going. It was nice to meet you, bye" peridot said as she walked away. Amethyst stood standing there watching peridot as she turned the corner.

'What just happened? She thought as she started walking to 'The Big Donut'. The only she was able to think about was peridot. 'She was really pretty, wait WHAT! did I just think. Eh, who I'm kidding she was kinda pretty'

And as for peridot she was madly blushing as she walked towards her friends house her mind also occupied with thoughts about amethyst. 'Omg that was embarrassing. And she called me cute, usually I hate it when people call me cute but I liked it coming from her. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING. I don't like I her, do I?

----------------------------------------------------
A/N: this is my first time writing fanfic so I hope you guys like it. I know it's a bit short but I'll try and make the other chapters longer. Updates might be a little slow because I have school but I promise to write as much as can. Please vote and/or comment. Thanks if you do and thanks for reading. Lov u.💜💚