Happy birthday (again) A/N

Again I just wanna say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! why_do_i_ship_amedot
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Here's your cake 🎂 *hands you a slice* 🍰

Happy birthday Aurora,  hope you had a happy birthday full with joy 😀. And guys go wish her a happy birthday and give her a follow too, she's really cool.

I know it's like 8 @ night but I had a pretty busy day and I didn't get time to put this up earlier or do this:

I know it looks really bad but I just made it, it took me like half an hour so that's why it's so bad, I wasn't able to make it earlier cause my family came to visit and I've been having some life problems with the fam and friends, but I promise t...

I know it looks really bad but I just made it, it took me like half an hour so that's why it's so bad, I wasn't able to make it earlier cause my family came to visit and I've been having some life problems with the fam and friends, but I promise to fix it, don't know when it will probably be done next month 'cause I have to start working on a 5nights at freddy's one for my friend that I know in real life and I really want that one to come out good. I like the one I did for Haley better, mostly cause I actually took time to do it.

 I like the one I did for Haley better, mostly cause I actually took time to do it

Except for Steven, but that one I'm also fixing. I'll make you a better one Aurora.

And there will be no bomb sorry guys, I did it for Haley cause I know she reads this and that she likes this but I don't have much time to update now. (you can thank school for that) and I don't think why_do_i_ship_amedot reads this book anyways.

Oh and sorry Emilymixx for not updating today I know I promised you I would but not so motivated, but by next week I should update and you better update 'You're a real gem, Peri' too when I update. If you do update the same day then I'll post 2 chapters that same day.

That's all buy guys, happy birthday why_do_i_ship_amedot, go wish her a happy birthday or something. 😘

And when are you're birthdays, If ya want I can make you one of these for you're birthday or maybe I'll do a bomb for you're birthday😉