Chapter 4: Change

Peridots POV

We met up with lapis at the cafeteria, she didn't notice us coming because she was staring at something or someone. I looked to were she was staring and saw Jasper.

"Hey you're drooling." I said. She suddenly shut her mouth closed and wiped up all the drool.

"No, I'm not" she said with a blush.
All of us, except lapis, started to laugh.

We ate our lunch and talked for a bit. I got to know connie. Time for for P.E. My favorite class of the day can't wait to embarrass myself. I started walking to my locker.

Amethyst POV

Yess P.E can't wait the most awesome class of them all. I thought while walking to the gym.
I went in and saw topaz standing behind the bleachers. I decided to go over to her and ask her what she's doing.

"What 'chu' up to?" I asked her, she jumped up and hit her head with the bleacher. That had to hurt.

"Ow ow owuuuuuuuu"she hollered in pain clutching her head. "No-nothing"she stuttered. I looked towards where she was looking at and saw citrine warming up for gym.

"Ooohh, I see well I'll leave you to your..... whatever it is your doing." I said giving her a wink. I know topaz has had a crush on citrine for awhile now, but she never has had the guts to tell her. I walked around the gym looking for Jasper, I'm glad I have gym with her. I spotted her talking with peridot. I decided to go with them.

----------------------------------------------------

Peridot's POV

I went into the gym ready to get embarrassed and made fun of.
I was awkwardly standing there until Jasper saw me and started to walk over to me, my mind started racing. Oh no she's coming over here whatsoever I do what if she hasn't changed at all and is coming to beat me up and everything she's done with lapis is an act. Okay calm down maybe she has changed.

"Hi remember me, I'm Jasper" she asked. How could I not remember her she beat me up everyday after school before I moved away.

"Yes, I do" I said trying to sound calm but it came out shaky and nervous.

"Well I came over here to apologize for what I did to you back then. I've changed since then and I hope we can be friends." She said sounding....nervous? Is she scared. "It's just back then I was going through some things and I didn't know how to deal with it so I took out on others. I'm so sorry for that, I have changed I've really have." She pleaded. She really does look sorry.

"I forgive you, and lapis already told me that you've changed." I answered

"Heh, so friends?" She said opening her arms for a hug, I complied to her request. While we were hugging amethyst appeared.

"Uh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything." She said about to turn around but jadper stopped her.

"Nah it's ok it we were done talking anyway" Jasper reassured her.

"Okay then, so do you two know each other or something?" Amethyst asked.

"Yeah we used to go to school together but then peridot moved away." Jasper answered.

"Oh were you to friends or something" amethyst asked.

"No not really." Jasper said, Amethyst gave her a look of confusion. "I used to be bully back then remember, she was one of the kids I used to bully all the time before I met steven and the gang."