My Monster

Song: I Go Looney from The Killing Joke

"Nagisa! Nagisa!" Karma called to me, he seemed to have a bag in his hand, I waved to him. Me and Karma made an arrangement to hang out together this weekend. It was a nice day today, a slight breeze, the sun was out, not a cloud in the sky, and, it wasn't too hot, or too cold.

"Hey Karma, what's in the bag?" I asked the taller red headed boy. Karma took a seat next to me, then whipped out some flowers.

"For yooouuuu, my sweetie!" He smiled, holding them out to me, I smiled and took them, the temperature of my face seemed to have rose a little.

"Karma, you didn't n-"

"Yes I did, why shouldn't I?" Karma asked, holding me close to himself, I smiled warmly at him.

"You're really sweet." I said, Karma chuckled, "You didn't go doing anything dumb did you?!"

"Not THIS time, I wouldn't kill anybody over some flowers."

"THIS time? What about the other times?!" Karma turned me off course by kissing my lips softly.

"Nothing Nagisa...sweetie." He smiled at me, whenever he says Nothing it irks me..."Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, thank you for the flowers." I leaned on his shoulder, Karma, you worry me sometimes, I smiled and closed my eyes.

KARMAGISA! I'm falling in all these yaoi ships like crazy! (SHOUT OUT TO BUDDY! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! 😂)

Thanks for reading! You are all lovely, stay awesome, and have a great day!