Why Nagisa Watches me Part 2 (Final)

Soooo, this was kinda more violent than I thought...

Song: Inside the Fire

Me and Nagisa went out to a candy store, I don't know what we were looking for exactly. Nagisa doesn't trust me with too much sugar, I mean, I act like I've just had sugar anyway. We had been here for almost two hours, the store is big, I will admit...

"Hey Karma? You like these gummy things right?" Nagisa asked, holding up a bag of gummy bears, they had red dye in it, making it seem like they were bleeding, I nodded.

"Reminds me of Buddy..." I mumbled, Nagisa nervously laughed and set them back down, people in our same isle watched us closely, I don't have to look at them to know, I sense it...and with MY reputation of this place...it's common. We continued looking around the place, until, that same, ANNOYING, LORD FORBIDDEN VOICE!

"Hey Nagisa!" Buddy called, running toward the both of us, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. One day...I will remove her from Nagisa's life....Buddy, you will be apart of my "Wall of Enemies" and they're a lot of people on that wall...

"Karma? You okay?" Nagisa asked, holding my arm, I growled then let an annoyed sigh escape my dry lips. I glared at Buddy, she nervously waved to me. Don't act innocent you little maggot! You know what you did to me! So does everyone else reading this! I should've killed you when I had the chance...

"He might need a minute." Nagisa said, I tried to focus somewhere else, before I choked Buddy with a nearby candy cane...the thought of it is pleasing itself...

"Hey! Wanna play a game with me?!" Buddy said, with that annoying voice of hers, I started paying attention, she pulled out a pockey from her pocket. This girl wants to die, if she lays her nasty, duck looking, boy munching lips on MY Nagisa, we are going to have problems...and I mean SERIOUS problems...she put the pockey in her mouth and leaned in close toward Nagisa. I didn't say anything, I held in my anger...which isn't gonna last very long, she took huge bites, making the game speed up, so before she could touch Nagisa's lips, I grabbed the candy cane, and started choking her.

"KARMA! CALM DOWN! LET HER GO!" Nagisa shouted, running at me, I pulled her out of his direction and proceeded.

"NO! GET AWAY! THIS IS HER END! SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO TOUCH YOU ANYMORE!" I threw Buddy on the ground and left her to choke on the cane, I grabbed Nagisa and threw him over my shoulder.

"Karma! You don't have to do this!"

"YES I DO! SHES TRYING TO TAKE YOU FROM ME...I'm not letting her succeed in that..." I grabbed a lighter I had in my pocket, I turned it on and threw it on Buddy. I ran out the shop with Nagisa, never to hear her voice...EVER...again...