Karma is crazy...(DEDICATED TO YOU BUDDY)

Song: Smoke and Mirrors (I always forget their name!!!)

This chapter was longer than I wanted it to be but, you know!

I knew Karma was pretty insane, and I'm fine with that, but what I have just witnessed shocked me, this is what happened:

Me and Karma decided to go outside one morning, it was another beautiful day.

"Nagisa~! What's your favorite color?" Karma asked, swinging my hand around.

"I like blue, but, purple is a nice color too, why do you ask?" I replied, leaning on his shoulder.

"Just in case I needed to update my wall about you, you know, the wall that has your face on it." He smiled, I chuckled.

"Nothing really has changed with me so far." As we continued walking, I ran into a girl, "Oh, I'm sorry about that." I said, the girl smiled at me.

"Oh that's okay." Her hair was caramel colored and she had blue glasses on, she glanced at the both of us, "What's your name?" She asked.

"Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota." I smiled, holding gout my hand, she shook it.

"I prefer to be called Buddy, what about your friend?" She jerked her head towards Karma's direction. I looked at Karma.

"I am your end...." He glared at her, and she let go of my hand.

"I-I'll see you around." With that, she ran off.

"Karma, what was that?!" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"She touched you, don't like it when people touch you, you know this..." He said, pulling me closer to his chest.

Later that day, we ran into her again, at the store.

"Oh hello Nagisa, and..."

"Karma." I answered with a smile.

"...Karma. What brings you two here?" She asked.

"We just came to-"

"Nothing..." Karma interrupted, taking my arm and walking away.

"Karma? What is your problem?"

"Don't trust her, don't like her..." He answered, shrugging it off, he walked me out the store and took me back home. What in the world has gotten into him?

That night,or, early the next morning. Karma said he was staying the night, it's three in the morning and he hasn't even gotten a WINK of sleep yet! I just woke up every five hours or so. He was standing by the window, watching it.

"Karma, you need to get some sleep."

"No..."

"Why not?"

"No..." I sighed, I got out the bed and walked over to him.

"Are you upset with the girl we met yesterday?"

"Yes...no one touches what's mine...or I take what's theirs...and they can't touch you, if I take their life, right?" He looked at me, smiling.

"Karma, don't go off killing anyone."

"I'm not going to kill her, I'm just going to assist her with going home...in the clouds...far from here..."

"That's the same thing Karma." I tugged on his sleeve, "If you think I'm going to spend less time with you, you're thinking WAY too hard on this." Karma only laughed and walked away from the window.

"Okay, I'll get some sleep..." He climbed in the bed and didn't make one sound after that.

Later that morning, Karma said he was going to run an errand really quick, I made sure he had no weapons on him before he left.

"Bye Nagisa~!" He chimed, waving as he exited the door. I made my way to the sitting room and pulled out a book. Karma scares me when he's out and about all by himself. People are frightened of him, I'm surprised he hasn't overthrew anyone yet...now that I think about it, not even the police attempted to stop him...

THUMP!

I heard that noise coming from the front door, quickly I ran to it, when I opened it, I saw Karma, strangling Buddy on my front lawn.

"KARMA! LET HER GO!" I ran outside to him, prying his hands off of her, he struggled in my grasp, not wanting to hurt me.

"LET ME GO NAGISA!" He demanded.

"Calm down Karma!" I continued to wrestle him, he was enraged, I've never seen him so mad. What happened out here? I looked over at Buddy, turns out, she ran away. I walked Karma back to my house and slammed the door, "Sit down Karma..." I sat Karma down, he was still struggling and screaming at me.

It took me an ENTIRE TWO HOURS to calm him down, he fell asleep on the couch, I don't think I'll ever find out what happened to him...or...between those two...

Thanks for reading you're all wonderful! Thanks for the votes to! SHOUT OUT TO BUDDY! Also a big THANK YOU to coleenda! Your comments made me laugh! LOVE YOU BUDDY! Stay awesome everyone! Have a great day! Stay Karmagisa fans! (I know I am)