Youre probably wondering...

Song: Smoke and Mirrors (Male)

Okay! So this story has been told by Nagisa right? Well, now you're gonna see MY side of this story...that's right! Me, Karma Akabane! So, when we were walking together, the girl purposely ran into Nagisa.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Nagisa said, I growled under my breath. The moment she steered herself toward Nagisas direction ticked me off...I rolled my eyes and stood there quietly.

"I prefer to be called Buddy, what's your friend?" Buddy jerked her head toward me, Nagisa looked back at me, averting his eyes to Buddy.

"I am your end..." I hissed, glaring at her, she smirked at me then let go of Nagisa's hand.

"I-I'll see you around." She ran off.

"Karma! What was that?" Nagisa fussed, crossing his arms.

"She touched you, don't like it when people touch you, you know this..." I said, I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to my chest. She provoked me first...I will find her...and I will end her...

Later that day Nagisa dragged me out to the store, looking for some food. That's when we ran into her again...

"Oh hello Nagisa, and..." She glanced at me quickly.

"Karma."

"...Karma. What brings you two here?" She asked, i crossed my arms and shook my head.

"We just came to-"

"Nothing..." I interrupted, taking Nagisa by the arm and pulling him out the store and back home.

"Karma? What is your problem?"

"Don't trust her, don't like her..." I shrugged, if she lays another molecule on Nagisa, I will kill her! End her! And I'll burn her body...

That night I decided to stay with Nagisa, I stood by the window the entire time, not even trying to sleep, I wasn't tired, I will not rest until I know she is gone! Her face no longer known to earth! I smiled as I stated out the window, the sound of her screams and cries make me happy.

"Karma, you need some sleep." Nagisa said to me.

"No..." I replied.

"Why not?"

"No..." I replied again, I heard Nagisa sigh and come up to me from behind.

"Are you upset with the girl we met yesterday?" He asked.

"Yes...no one touches what's mine..or I'll take what's theirs...and they can't touch you, if I take their life, right?" I said smiling and looking at Nagisa.

"Karma, don't go off killing anyone."

"I'm not going to kill her, I'm just going to assist her with going home...in the clouds...far from here..."

"That's the same thing Karma." Nagisa tugged on my sleeve, "If you think I'm going to spend less time with you, you're thinking WAY too hard on this." I only laughed and walked away from the window.

"Okay, I'm going to get some sleep..." I climbed in the bed and didn't make one sound...

Later that morning, I told Nagisa I was going to run a really quick errand and come back, he checked me for weapons before I even touched the door.

"Bye Nagisa~!" I waved, then walked out the door, I put my hands in my pockets before walking down the doorstep. That's when I saw Buddy come by.

"Karma!" She ran up to me, I didn't respond, I just looked at her, "Nagisa is kinda cute don't you think?" She teased, sticking out her tongue. That wasn't even the thing that ticked me off, "...you think he would leave you for me?" My blood boiled, I tried my best to hold back, but I failed, I took her by the collar and slammed her against the door, making a loud THUMP! Then I took her and slammed her in the grass, strangling her.

"KARMA! LET HER GO!" Nagisa yelled at me, before I knew it, he forced me to let her go.

"LET ME GO NAGISA!" I protested, trying my best not to hurt him as I tried to escape.

"Calm down Karma!" He led me back into the house...I will get her! I will kill her! I'm determined to strangle her! I AM HER END! I AM HER NIGHTMARE THAT SHE CANNOT ESCAPE FROM! LOOK OUT BUDDY! I will be haunting her...for the rest of her days...nobody gets my Nagisa...if I can't have him...

So, that's Karma's part of the story! Thanks for reading! Stay awesome! Have a great day!