He gave me...

Song: I'm insane by Myah(?) (correct me if I'm wrong please)

Karma told me to wait for him by a bus stop, I can only hope he isn't off on a killing spree. Whenever he tells me to stay somewhere, that's often the case. I leaned on a light pole, and at that moment, I heard a call.

"Oh Nagisa~!" Karma called, waving, I was scared of what he had in that freezer. I examined him closely, of course blood was all over his hands. He approached me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What's in the freezer?" I asked him, he gave me a crooked smile, "Karma...? What's in the freezer...?" I asked again.

"Just a gift my sunny bunny! Look look!" Karma eagerly opened up the freezer, I peeked inside it.

"K-karma? What is that?!" I asked, slowly backing up from the freezer. I don't know what it was, it was red, and partly blue, or violet.

"It's a heart, just for you."

"Karma...a card in the shape of a heart would've been nice...."

"Where's the fun in THOSE kind of gifts?" He groaned, crossing his arms, I sighed.

"Thank you anyway." I smiled nervously, Karma closed the freezer and leaned on me.

"You are welcome. Now, TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE!" Karma cheered, pulling me and the freezer in another direction. Oh no....

Ten views! Yay! Thanks for reading , you are all lovely, stay awesome and have a good day!