Teddy Bears

Song: Old Doll

Since Karma got me a bunch of things, I wanna get him something special. I bought him a life size teddy bear, with my name on its belly. It was a blue bear, with little purple beads on its ears, I was on my way to his house with the bear. The window to his room was broken...again, I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Who is it....?" Karma's voice was all dark and scary.

"It's Nagisa, and I have a gift for you Karma!" I said.

"Ohhhhh Nagi-chan~!" He chimed and opened the door, "Ooooooh! Nagisa has a bear~!" He smiled, I held it up to him.

"It's for you, since you gave me such wonderful things." I said, smiling, Karma slowly took the bear out of my hands.

"It's so cute! Like Nagisa! It's Nagisa's favorite color too! Reminds me of Nagisa~!" He chimed happily as he swung the bear around. I giggled.

"I'll head back home now, okay?"

"Nagisa can't stay longer? Why can't you stay the night with me and Blue-chan?" Karma asked, holding out the bear to me. I smiled, and giggled at the name he gave the bear.

"Okay, I'll stay tonight." I smiled, Karma clapped his hands together.

"Yay!" He pulled me in his house and shut the door.

Thanks for reading! You are all awesome! Stay awesome! And have a great day! Love you all!