3.5

I feel like this song fits this chapter, it's called Trapdoor by Twenty One Pilots

Phillipa's POV 

 I tried to move my hand.

Nothing.

I tried again and still nothing happened I couldn't do anything. I tried sitting up and when I did I felt myself get up yet my body wasn't moving. As if only my spirit could move. I swung my legs over the bed and stood up look over at my body.

It was still.

The room was silent the only sound being the beeping of the monitor. Suddenly a doctor walked in and my mom was with him, my dad no where to be seen...figures.

   "What's wrong with him" my mom asked frantically.

"Well Mrs.Lester it seems your son has gone into...a coma"

She gasped running to sit down beside my bed. "H-how long do you predict it will be till he wakes up?" she asked.

"Well it could be anywhere from 2 days to 2 years...but in his condition he may not wake up" he sighed. My mom grabbed my hand and squeezed beginning to cry.

"Phil...Phillipa if you can hear me I want you to know I love you very much and I'm sorry that you felt so.....depressed that you would do this to yourself" she sobbed.

    I walked over to her and set my hand on hers but I knew she couldn't feel it. I honestly didn't really feel bad for her she should feel bad she was part of the reason I did this. I didn't wanna see anybody right now the only person I wanna see is Dan.

   But he didn't care about me when he left.

So why would he care now?

I'm writing this at 1am so I didn't proofread. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes :/