3.8 (End)

Phillipa's POV

  I saw him walking down the hallway looking to be coming from the bathroom. I wanted to hug him right there jump in his arms never let him go and tell him how much I missed him. Show him how much I cared. 

  He walked right through me and headed into my room. I followed close behind watching as he locked the doors and saw me laying in the bed. He walked over to me and picked up a clipboard with my diagnosis on it and when he read it he put his hand up to his mouth gasping. He shook his head and I could hear him murmuring something to himself over and over again. No,no,no, please no. 

  I walked over to the other side of the bed as he knelt down next to my body placing his hand on mine. That's when he began to speak.

 "Phillipa if you can hear me then I wanna let you know I'm so so so sorry that you did this and to go through what you did" he went on, "I know that I can't stop the thoughts or how people look at you but I want you to know how  I look at you"

  I could see tears in his eyes his voice cracking as he spoke. "I honestly think your the prettiest,most caring, and lovely girl and no matter what your body looks like and no matter what you THINK about your body you will always ALWAYS be beautiful in my eyes" 

  He squeezed my hand and I wanted to squeeze it back so much so that I began yelling at myself. "Come one get up! Move your hand do something he just said all that and you can't even do anything!" 

Nothing. 

I lost it tears flowing down my cheeks as I choked out the words "Please! Please move stop being so useless and do SOMETHING! ANYTHING!" 

Motionless.

 "Phillipa I- I lo-"

"What are you doing in here!" a nurse yelled holding keys in her hand. "Security get this man out of here" she commanded. Two guards appeared grabbing Dan by the arms and dragging him out. But just as he was about to be out the door suddenly everything stopped moving. 

  I looked over to a once blank wall that now had two buttons on it. 

Stay or Leave

I walked over placing my hands on them contemplating which one to choose. After a few minutes I finally decided and placed my hand on the button slowly pushing it down. 

Beep Beep Beep Beeeeeep 

Fin.

  Whelp that's then end I know I said it would end in 10 chapters but apparently it didn't take that long. I will be writing an epilogue which should be out in the next few days. Thank you for reading this story I hoped you liked it.