3.7

Yo we got 420 reads 

 Dan's POV

 I pushed open the hospital doors raining dripping onto the floor as I walked. My boots began to squeak as I walked down the hallway small spots of brown painting the floor from the mud on my boots. I'm grateful to Adrian for sneaking me out and covering for me but, I feared what my dad would do to him if he found out he was lying for me. Without me there to protect him dad would let out his anger on him or worse on my mom. I tried to push these thoughts out of my mind as a rounded a corner. This hallway seemed creepier than the rest, the atmosphere seeming more clouded as if someone else were present. I walked faster stopping at a glass door the words "Room 17 Phil Lester" written on it. I was about to open the door when I felt a light hand tap my shoulder.

  "Excuse me sir but visiting hours are over you have to come back in the morning" a nurse spoke in a soft voice. 

  "Oh I'm sorry but I really need to see my friends" I replied. If I went back home it could be weeks before I could leave again knowing my dad he would keep high maintenance on me 24/7. 

 "I'm sorry sir but you'll have to come back in the morning" she said her voice slightly irritated.

 "Ok well could you direct me to the bathrooms?" I asked pushing past her.

"Down the hall to your right" she said but I was already walking and yelled thanks not even turning around. 

  When I got in there I looked in the mirror at my wet hair starting to curl at the tips and my lip piercing a little out of place. I adjusted it a little bit before slowly opening the door to the bathroom and looking down the hall. 

No one.

 I slowly closed the door trying not to make any sounds and walked down to Phillipa's room not a nurse in sight. When I arrived I slipped and inside locked the door. I turned around taking a deep breath to prepare myself for what I was about to see. 

  Then I saw her.