pRoLoGUe

I fell in love with a Joker.
They said he was a psycho, a lunatic, a killer, a human being void of mercy or emotion.

As if his chest and brain had an expiration date of mediocre function, now it works for his abnormal notions.

His hair colored of death's skin, every word was a bullet from a shotgun warm on firm hands, not a second guess on the pull of it's trigger, not even a slightest bit of shock at the sight of crude blood.

His lips caught all the kisses I should've given to someone else, but it magnified only towards him; I only saw him.

Warning signs were everywhere; I should've seen them, instead my eyes only saw the future it wanted if I cured the devilish monster he was, one whose pain and suffering he inflicted in me didn't matter for I could see some morning light, perhaps I made it up to speculate change was somewhere in his eyes; many deep bruises on my brain were there because I let him. And my sanity? He licked it's corners to conjure my freak show.

For him.

I did it all for what he wanted, thinking it was what I wanted. When all I wanted was to be happy, when all I ever wanted was to be loved, when all I wanted was the normal kind of love where I didn't have to lose myself over his hands on my neck, I let him strandle my breaths in order to breathe him and inhale whatever life we could live together.

But I only found a part of me that died, that changed for a boy who could tell me anything he'd expect me to do, and I'd do it without shaking my head or hesitating a second to think.

Maybe I wasn't thinking right, I knew I was thinking enough. I'd follow as if his hands had stitched his strings on my limbs, the way I agreed to fulfill his demands to gain the love I thought I deserved.

So afterwards, I went mad. Mad in love. Mad about the world who thought he was too different for me. Mad that I was too in deep, I lost myself in the shallows. Mad about being mad towards other people, towards myself.

****

A/N: hey guys! This is my first fanfic and is inspired by the 'bad romance' between Harley Quinn and Joker. But I took this to the fucking new level ;))

You won't be disappointed and this book will keep your heart on the edge I guarantee you that.

I'll start writing this when this lil' sneek-peek will get appropriate views and votes cause I worked my ass off in writing this. Believe me. Ugh. Ok I'll stop now. Please vote and comment if you like it and you want me to continue writing it.

Later. X