AUTHOR'S NOTE/Happy Bday Harold¿!

Guys,
I know I haven't updated for so long but lately, I'm reading so many fanfics that I can't find the time to write because my exams are starting from 15 February.

And I'm reading fics quite similar to the kind of story I want this book to be so I can get some inspiration to write other chapters.

I swear I'll update on 10th March (maybe a bit earlier).

Please,
Darling just hold on. (buy just hold on on iTunes)

And Please if you haven't please vote on the previous chapters because it really keeps me going and makes me willing to update the story for you guys ASAP (like rocky)

Please leave your thoughts, whether you like my story or nah or whether it's lacking something.

Your feedbacks are ALWAYS appreciated.

AND OML YESTERDAY WAS HAROLD'S BIRTHDAY SO HERE I GO:-

Harry Edward Styles. 23 y/o. Whaaaa
Literally given the name of a star. You will always shine the brightest in my eyes.
To the way you ruffle your hair, cover your mouth when you laugh too loud, the way your feet turn in and the way you talk slowly, your accent and your deep voice which is literally like melted butter on a cold winter morning, you are FLAWLESS.

I love the way you get confused easily or ramble on about the stupidest things and yet they are just so amazing to you.

Somewhere between "And we're like Na Na Na" to "Shadows come with the pain that you're running from" And "When you're lost I'll find a way and I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone, I'll make this feel like Home." We've seen you grow up. Not just physically but mentally and Emotionally.
From the boy who used to cry when people sent him hate online to the MAN who has gained the courage to wear floral suits and keep long hair and paint his nails... YOU have grown so much oH mY GOD.
And I love how you stay grounded. I love how you stay out of the spotlight and you're so genuine. You help fans. You barely post but when you do, it's about #LoveIsLove & #LoveWins Or Women's Rights and it shows your true colours.
And I love how polite you are. You are the MOST RESPECTFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN. GENUINELY. HONESTLY. TRULY.
You are this goofy Dork with the cutest dimples and long legs.
And I'm excited for your movie. I dont even care if you dont post selfies or tweet a lot. Cause when you do, It makes it more special... Everything you do is special to me. All the love as always. ~M💙💚 happy birthday.
I swear it was just yesterday when you tweeted, "I dont know about you but I'm feeling 22." And i started laughing so hard I nearly died of a heart attack.

Please just hold on to my story. I swear you Won't be disappointed. Forgive me.

All the love as always.

-M