Two

{Jack G}

Sammy called me saying that he wanted to go out tonight, I decided to go Cuz I have nothing else to do and because Alexa is mad at me.

When I was done getting dressed I looked in the mirror, just to see if I looked good.
(Jack's Outfit in the picture up top^)

I went downstairs and saw Alexa watching a movie, on the couch.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" I asked her while grabbing my keys from the counter.

"Well I wasn't tired" She turned to look at me "Wait. Where are you going?" She said eyeing my outfit up and down.

"Out." I simply responded.

She rolled her eyes "whatever just go."

{Alexa}

And he just left.

when I said 'to just go' I actually meant 'No stay here with me let's watch a movie together and cuddle' but he's a guy and they don't understand a girl for shit.

As I was watching TV I fell asleep.

*

I woke up to the sounds of knocks, I looked at the clock it was 3:09 a.m "I'm coming, I'm coming jeez" I groan.

I open the door and saw Johnson Carrying drunk jack, "you can put him on the couch please." I let Johnson in.

He placed Jack on the couch "Ok, see ya later Alexa." Johnson smiled and left.

I said bye and closed the door. I felt two strong big hands on my Butt, then I realize it was jack cuz he is the only one here I step back from Jack "come here baby,come give me a kiss." he came closer. "no thank you,your drunk jack." he chuckled  "so that doesn't change anything,so come and give a kiss" "Now." he said in a angry tone.

I scoff  "excuse me, but I'm 100 percent sure that I'm Not  your slave and that U Dont Own Me." and then when I just notice,Jack had a hickey on his neck. And let me tell you that,that made my blood boil. 

"OH and when were you gonna tell me that you fuck another bitch, uh jack?" he just stood there silent. "hello jack I'm talking" he open his mouth to talk but i stop him. "have you been cheating on me,Jack?" he sighed. "Jack answer me."

"yes Alexa, I have." he said softly, I just stood there shocked from what i just heard.

"for how long" I said starting to tear up "please dont cr-" i cut him off " FOR HOW LONG JACK !"

"like about 3 months after we got together."and we been together for 8 months now. 

"ok you know what its fine,its fine" I wiped my tears away "Cuz we're done." 

I ran up stairs, I toke out all of Jack's stuff and threw it outside as Jack watched."babe don't do this" 

"oh i did, so now I want you to get the fuck out of my house and go live with that bitch."

"please don't do this."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled. "fine then, if that's what you want." he picked up of his stuff that were on the ground out side and put it in his car and got in.

"FUCK YOU JACK I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed at him as he pulled out of the drive way and drive away.

{Vote & Comment}  

I'm sorry if the chapters are short and I know that my chapters suck but its my first book so please bear with me, thank you luv ya :) <3