six

{Jack}

My sleep is disturbed by the door bing ringing over and over, I roll over looking at the clock; 3:39 a.m, who would be at to someones' house at 3:39?

"I'm coming,I'm coming" I yell.

I open the door "man what do you want?" I said not looking at the person.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake up" A familiar voice whispers.

I look up, "Omg, I'm so sorry Alexa come in" I move out the way letting her enter.

She sits down on the couch patting the spot next to her, I sit down next to her "Jack I'm just going to say"

"Im so tired not being with you, I miss you, I miss you kisses, your love,your smiles,the way you caress me when I'm sad,your hugs, and your touch, man you how much I miss the feeling of your hands roaming my body." She took my hand and holder it in her's.

"And I hate that I miss you, I love you jack." She smacked her lips onto mine.

The feeling of her lips on mine was like I was heaven.

Tasting her lips was like if I was dreaming.

I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist, gripping onto her ass.

ripping of her shirt revealing her black lace bra;sucking on her neck hearing her moans.

Man it feel like I was drea-

"Ay yo G, Wake the fuck up!" Johnson laughing.

"Why you laughing?"

"You might wanna go to the bathroom."

I give him a confused look,then looking down now noticing my morning wood.

"oh"

{Alexa}

I Woke up to the smell of bacon,eggs and pancakes.

Walking down the stairs I can hear the the bacon sizzling on the pan.

Was step in the kitchen I saw a feast: a stack pancakes with whipped cream and a bowl of fruit salad with strawberries,blueberries,bananas,and mangos.
And a small bowl of plain vanilla yogurt.

I was surprised.

"You like?" Sebastian asked while hugging me from the back.

"Yes,very" I smiled with happiness, I turned around facing him.

"Just for you," He kissed my forehead "happy birthday baby."

"Cm'on let's go eat." He spun me around leading me to the table.

"Today we have a big day!"

I stop chewing my food, "why?"

"Well are having a birthday party for you tonight at 8."

"Oh my gosh, you didn't have to do that." I got so happy.

I look at the clock; 7:15 a.m, "Shit I'm going to late for work!" I take my last bite of my pancake and ran upstairs to start getting ready.

I came back downstairs all dressed up and my hair and makeup done.

{Outfit^}

Sebastian's mouth opens in surprise.

"Dang mami."

"Aw,stawwwp." I blush.

I kissed him on the lips before I left to work, I'm driving my phone rings from in unknown number.

"Hello,who's this?"

"It's Jack"He said in a raspy voice

"How did you get my number?"

"Look that's not the point right now, I just wanted to say happy birthday so, happy birthday Alexa."

"Aww, how cute you remember my birthday. After 5 years." I rolled my eyes.

"Can you just be thankful that I remember.

"Your right I'm sorry, but thank you." I sighed.

As I open my office door I see balloons filling in the whole room, there was a envelope on my desk. Opening the envelope letting the heart and star shaped confetti fall out. I took out the note and started to read it:

"Happyyyy Birthday!

All those years I have spent with you I made every minute count,you are my one in a million. I will always love you no matter what. Hope you have a terrific day, beautiful♡
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS"

"Aw how cute for Sebastian to do this, I'm going to call him to thank him." I say talking to myself.

The phone stopped ringing,"Thank so much for the balloons and that letter."

"What balloons and letter?" He sounded confused.

If it wasn't him then who was it?...Jack.

I grabbed the letter putting it in my pocket and walking to Jack's office.

Knocking on the door waiting, "come in" He yelled.

"What is this" I took the letter out of my pocket, "I see you got my surprise"

"Jack why can't you understand that the relationship the we, key word, used too have."

"And why can't you understand, that I still have feelings for you, and I want to call you mine again." he mocked.

"omg is this what every thing is about? huh Jack?"

"I'm sorry Jack I just dont love you anymore, its over."

I began to open the door but I pinned against the door causing it to close again, also feeling a pair of lips onto mine.

My mind told me no but my heart, my heart, said yes.

he started to kiss my jawline then almost leading to my neck, but he stopped letting me wanting more.

"Now you can leave." he had a small grin on his face.

And I was in shock.

_________________

Yes Ik I havent been updating. shame on me, its just that I have been busy Im so sorry.

Also yes I did change my title to "again" because I felt like the old title didnt really make sense to the plot and the story.

see ya in the next chapter, hoped you enjoyed this boring update.💕