Seven

{Jack}

It felt so good to feel her soft, plump, warm, pink lips on mine. I just want her to get that I still love her and that will never change, Yes I know that I made mistakes in the past but that was like 5 or 6 years ago, like had to get over it, right?

But just the fact that shes with ugh, Sebastain, makes me cringe. Like what does he see in him, Im wayyy better
like he doesnt spoil her like I used to do, he doesnt kiss like I do, he doeant make love to her like I do, he doesnt caress her like I do, he doesnt comfert her when shes sad, like I do,And he doesnt love her like I do. She needs to see that she needs me and I would love forever.

If she just gave me a chance

{Alexa}

What just happened is something that Sebastian should never find out.

for the rest of the day I just pretended like it never happened, but a part of me didnt pretended, it actually felt nice having his lips on min- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! Im in love with Sebastain not Jack or am I?

* (<these mean a small time jump)

I spin around in the mirro looking studying my body and dress.

"You ready?" Sebastain's head pops in the room.

"uh, wait," I reaplyed lipsick my lipstick "ok, now I'm ready."

we headed out to the car and started to drive, when we got to the place Sebastain opened my door "Birthday girl ." I took his arm and closed the door behind me.

When I opened the doors the place was so girly and pretty with pink and black balloons, tables with little confettis, jars filled with lipsticks for the ladies to take and a bar. There was also a photo booth, dance floor and a DJ. Once people started to come in the party started.

When I was enjoying the bar I saw the back of a head that looks familiar, I walked up the the person and tap her on the shoulders, she turned around and it was Anastasia "OMGG GIRLLL! long time no see," she hugged me tightly "Nice party you go going on, very fancy by the way."

"hey, where are the rest of the girls?" I ask.

"oh Emely and Lyla are in by the bar talking to these guys, and Jennifer is in the bathr-" she was cut of by Jennifer screaming.

"Ayeee theres the BIRTHDAY GIRLLLL! TURN UP!" she ran up to me screaming, causing me to be to giggle.

"girl, did u do something to your hair."

"nooo." I laughed

"then its been to long since I saw you." she hugged me and gave me my present: walking over to the table were the present were, I saw Jack.

"aye look who it is, Mr.richie-rich." Jennifer rolls her eyes at Jack.  (The reason why I put 'Mr.richie-rich' is because in this book Jack is rich and has a lot of money which how he use to spoil Alexa when they were together.)

"Guy please dont start." I groan.

"nah, cuz 5,6 years ago Mr.richie-rich was like 'come live with me, I'll spoil you and give you anything in the world and love you' but no instead he fucked another bitch and left you, Alexa! But now Alexa has great life and boyfriend" Jack just chuckled.

Emley and Lyla dragged Jennifer out of the conversation because Jennifer was obviously drunk. As Jennifer was being dragged out She flip jack off "fuckboy!"

everyone was just staring, I saw Sebastian with his face in shock. I go up to him, "how much did you hear?"

"Like everything," I sigh "where were you gonna tell me that he was your Ex. And not 'gay'."

I put his hand into mine, "look I'm really sorry, I would of told you on that day we had lunch but I didn't want you to take it the wrong way."

"You forgive me?" I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Yes. But let's try to be honest from now up, ok?" I smiled.

"Ok."

"Alright enough talking, time for cake!" Sebastian said with excitement.

Two people brong out the cake, it was a two vanilla layered cake with chocolate dripping from the top and chocolate covered strawberries.

As I was cutting the cake, Sebastian scooped a little bit on frosting from the cake onto his finger,smeared the frosting on my nose causing me to giggle

*

After the cake everyone started to drink and get drunk.

And That when it all went Blank.

_______________________

Hope you enjoyed this boring chapter
🙄💜