Chp 2

This is where it begins

--------------

"Hey, [Name]"

"Hm?"
You turned your head to the 8-year old boy who was sitting beside you. He was dirty and homeless. He was a thief, but despite this he seemed like a good friend to you. 

"They've found me..."

The place became silent, you were too shocked. Your fingers' grip on the bread that you were holding loosened. 

"Your not planning on leaving... right?!"

You shouted, sounding desperate and with your eyes watery. His face grew sad and then slowly faced to you. He cupped your face with his dirty hands and stared right into your eyes with that hint of care.

"I promise..... when we see each other again.... I'll marry you"
.
.
.
.
.
.

TEET . TEET . TEEET.  TEEET.

You're eyes opened and your hand lazily smacked the alarm off. You got out of bed and wobbled your way to the bathroom to wash your face. You stared at the mirror with water dripping from your face.

"You promised.... huh?"

You wiped the water off with a towel and walked to the kitchen to prepare some toast. You noticed the clock and...

"asdfghjkl?! It's already that late?!"

You began to hurry and ate a bit of breakfast. You stopped and remembered about Rivaille... He's not up yet...

"Maybe his job's not that early"

You said as you left some breakfast covered on the table.. it was for Rivaille. You put on your uniform and lastly your socks and shoes. Just as you were going to get your bag you saw Rivaille coming out of his room.

"Oh.... 'morning"

You greeted. But you couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked with that bed hair and how his collar bones were shown.

"Breakfast's on the table"

You put your bag on ready to go.

"Wait."

He called. You turned to him.

"Hm?"

"I heard there's a storm coming around these days. I'll pick you up after school."

You nodded and went out. Click. You opened your locker and got some books.You were living the last year of collage. Boy, you sure was excited about getting out of this hell. ... No matter how you tried to focus on the discussion you were too distracted. You were wondering why you remembered that day. As you were writing down notes you accidentally wrote " promise" . You sighed, looking at the sentence you accidentally made. " You are able to get the desired product through some promise". You could laugh but at the same time struggling to focus. Time passed by and classes were dismissed. You were waiting for Rivaille outside. You started to get bored and decided to play with your phone. Then more people left the school, then more until it seemed like you were all alone outside. What could have taken him so long? It started to rain. Oh great, you didnt bring an umbrella. You quickly searched for  shelter and found one. You were standing there, waiting. Suddenly there was this guy who wore his cap shadowing his face. He stood beside you. You could notice that he was pulling a handkerchief and you knew what was going to happen.