ch 4

My friends...

--------------------------------

It was Saturday, you woke up late, as always on weekends. When you reached your phone, there were a lot of messages and missed calls.

"Eren sent you a message, 1 missed call from Eren. Sasha sent you a message, Mikasa sent you a message. 1 missed call from Jean. 1 missed call from Armin...."

The list went on.. most of the messages mentioned about hanging out... hanging out at your place... go to somewhere nice. You replied to all of them with "Ok. Let's hang out at my place". You got out of your bedroom and  somehow knew that Rivaille had gone to work. Speaking of Rivaille, you remember your mother's "solution" last night. Ugh, this was just too crazy. Soon, you heard a knock on the door. You opened it and met a drooling face and flailing arms.

"I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sasha! You just ate a donut on our way to [Name]'s place!"

Your friends had arrived. Each one of them had a unique personality. Just like Sasha, a foodie. Eren, the brave one. Mikasa, the  I-can-do-everything girl. Jean, a very supportive teammate. Armin, the genius. Christa, the goddess.You spent the rest of the day with your friends at the apartment. Laughing , eating, crying, jumping, fighting and etc until the afternoon. Soon, you were talking until you reached the subject about a guy living in your apartment.

"Eh, so it's because of your mother?"

Christa said as she braided your hair.

"Yeah, she thinks that it's for my protection."

"Maybe she's right..."
Mikasa said, trying to stop Sasha form eating too much.

"Heh, you don't know how it feels like to be overly protected"
Eren replied to Mikasa. Mikasa sigh and replied with a I-need-to-protect-you face.

"You're my friend ...and that means you're a part of my family..."

"Just set limits to that guy's protection... maybe he'll end up stalking you"
Armin said as he ate some chips after Sasha decided to share  it with everyone.

"What's his name anyway?"
Jean asked, refusing Sasha's potato chips offer.

"Well... his name's...."

Just as you were going to continue your answer, Rivaille swung the door open.

"Rivaille!"

You were startled.

"Who are these people?"
He asked as he was on his way to his room.

"They're my friends... This is..."

You were cut by he cold voice as the man took off his jacket.

"Not interested."

He entered his room.

"Who left the door unlocked anyway?"

Armin asked everyone.

"Didn't [Name] lock it after we got in?"

Sasha answered as she ate the last pieces of potato chips.

"Did a ghost unlock it?!"
Eren said with a scared face.

"No, he has a spare key"
You answered and Eren sighed in relief. Sasha asked you for more potato chips but you realized that it was almost time for dinner.

'I'll be preparing dinner...just wait here"
You stood up and walked to the kitchen leaving your friends chatting. When you were at the middle of the preparation, Rivaille walked in and made some coffee.

"You shouldn't invite random people"
He said as he picked up his cup in a different way.

"They're not "random people"! They're my friends! Stop being overprotective."

"It's not my fault that your mom wanted me to play pretend with you and babysit you"
He took a sip from his coffee after saying such a harsh statement.

"Well, I can tell my mom to let you leave anyway. I never needed you to pretend and babysit! I don't even know if you can do the tasks people left you. You can't even pretend to be a fiance! I don't think you'll ever be!"

You were getting mad, but you couldn't tell if Rivaille was. He placed his cup down and grabbed your waist, placing his face near your's.

"Let's see about that"
His lips crashed your's and your eyes gone wide. Your face heated up. You averted you're eyes to the kitchen's entrance and hey widened more. Sasha was there, with her jaw hanging.