ch 7

Just tell me

 Green. Blue. Pink. White. Orange and many more. You were holding clothes that Hanji picked. You were just standing there, with the clothes, watching Hanji hunt for more.

"I'm bored..."

You slouched your back. Your arm was getting tired of holding all her clothes.

"Anyways.. out of curiosity... where did you get that bracelet of your's?"

She asked, not stopping on searching for more clothes.

"Oh, first Rivaille now you? Anyways... It's from a freind. It's handmade, which explains why there are different kinds of beads combined. He just found some beads lying around  and made them into a bracelet"

" "He"? What's his name?"

"That's a secret..."

Hanji continued to search until...

'Aha!"

Hanji said in triumph and held out a pink cute mini-skirt. 

"Found it!"

"You're going to wear that?"

You asked while catching some clothes that were about to fall out of your arms.

"Of course not! You will!!"

"What the?!!"

Before you could decline the offer, she pushed you into the dressing room and grabbed her clothes you were holding.  You could only just sigh.

"Well, I'll just try it... I'm not going to buy it anyway..."

You took off your pants and hung it over the door. You slipped into the girl skirt. It wasn't bad... the problem was it's length. It barely hid your underwear.

"Hanji! It's too short!!"

You reached out for your pants and found nothing. 

"Wait... where are my pants?!"

You peeked from the door a bit and saw Hanji with you're pants a couple of feet away.

"Hanji! What are you doing?! Give me that!!!"

Hanji had a childish smile on her face. You didn't want to go out with the mini-skirt. Plus... there were some guys at the corner.

"Tell about the bracelet first!"

   You thought about it for a while. You were going to hesitate.. but if you did... you won't be able to get your pants back.

"Alright , alright!"

You were now sipping some juice from the red straw. Looks like Hanji wanted to talk about it in the food court. 

"So..."

Hanji placed her chin on her hands waiting for you to start. Your lips let go of the straw.

"Well... I can only tell you if you make it a secret..."

"Before me and my parents moved into an apartment.When I was 6... I met this guy... he was  not liked by everybody. So he was hiding at different places. While he was moving to another spot... he met me. And from that time on...  he started to live  behind our house. There were trees at the back, so he could just hide there. No one visits that place... except me. We started to become friends. Soon... he had to leave me and left me this bracelet.."

Hanji's eyes sparkled a bit, but not visible enough for [Name] to notice.

'Yess!!! I knew it!!!!!!!!' Hanji screamed inside. More like a fangirl scream.

"Hm... I think I've seen something similar to your bracelet..."

Your face lightened up.

"Really?!"

"Yeah..."

"Who was wearing it...?!"

Hanji had a triumphant smile.

"Next Friday... 6 pm... be there and you'll know..."

======================================

A/N: Sorry for the late update!!