4

Avani still looks tensed.

As soon as Dr. Rangan parks the car near the Parkinson's, she rushes out in a trice to the gate.

Parkinson's is a famous hotel which witnesses the presence of only high-class people.

It was dimly lit tonight. And the atmosphere was quiet.

She moves in and he follows. Immediately after she opens the door as adviced over the phone earlier, a loud scream is heard.

"Surprise!"

Avani started breathing out of relief. She felt confused. It wasn't her birthday today. She gives a questioning look at Abhishek, but he doesn't give any satisfied reply.

"Congratulations Doctor! Congratulations!"

Avani's confusion grew stronger.

Dr. Abhishek had graduated as a surgeon and has just received 'The Top 10 Surgeons Of The Nation' nomination. This made the entire state proud, as he was the one among the three who belonged to this state.

The party began. Avani now felt a non-fruity mixture of emotions. "What's going on?", she asks herself.

Abhishek comes to her, "Oh, you are a nice actor too. The way you were talking over the phone made me feel so tensed too thinking what must have gone wrong. But I must say, I liked your surprise though". He kisses her cheeks and moves to his friends who have been calling him now.

Avani's confusion hit high. 'But I didn't even know anything about this. Oh god! Who was that person who called me? Nobody here I know have such a voice anyway... What's happening?'

The caller had said a completely upside down fact than what was happening now:

"Miss Avani, this is a very important call, don't hang even if you are in a very important work right now. Just reach Parkinson's immediately. Or get ready to face a disaster."