5

Sivia DeGeneres becomes alert after she realises her taxi driver take the opposite turn, than the one which leads to the airport.

She gets confused, as this takes place right after the moment of her thought about that person whom she met in China town, which always brought some unforeseen circumstances. It was way quite contradictory for a scientist like her to believe in such a superstition. Scientists never believe them. Whether it was a coincidence or anything else, but this thought always proved to be an invitation for some havoc in her life.

"Why did you take a turn here?", she interrogates the taxi driver out of an unusual fear.

The response fails to come.

"Hello? Excuse me? Airport is the along the other way", she says in a louder tone, with a puzzling look in her eyes and hands tightly clasped over her sling bag.

But the atmosphere around her doesn't will to witness the driver's voice.

"Stop the cab. Now."

As soon as she says this, the driver stops his vehicle. Sivia didn't expect such a response. She continues, "Why can't you..." Her voice is cut in between when a tall blonde-hair girl walks into the cab and covers her nostrils with a hanky moistened with intense chloroform.

And then, Sivia enters into a deep sleep, out of unconsciousness.