7

Clearing her vision, upgrading from blurry surroundings to now visible dark room, Sivia discovers her hands tied onto the wooden chair where she is being seated.

Trying to gain consciousness slowly, she understands everything. The most crucial incident has finally taken place. She is kidnapped.

Sivia had made the code which Gorky Roy was searching for. The code being known only by four people in this world. And one among them was dead- Richa.

Sivia felt helpless, as she stood quiet, without letting the kidnappers acknowledge about her regain of consciousness.

She heard the dreadful whispers at some vicinity from her, trying to figure out an escape from the dimly lit room where she was stuck, stuck so tight within the ropes which ran through her wrists, that made her uncomfortable to a deep extent.

Few seconds later, the noise of some footsteps begin to subsequently replace the hum of whispers. Immediately shutting her eyes, Sivia commands her body to remain still, as if she looked unconscious.The noise of reverberating footsteps slowly begin to sound louder every second.

Coming closer and closer towards her, they finally stop. Near her. She feels the touch of cold fingers run around her face keenly, still striving her best to stay unmovable, as she lays with her left cheeks sticking onto her left shoulder.

Suddenly Sivia's head is turned aloft from its original resting position to the right side. Within a minute, it was again moved to the left. And then after few seconds, again towards right.

Decreasing the time intervals between those peak positions, her face now took movements of a pendulum, swinging right to left to right, brimming her control power. Shrinking her brows, Sivia opens her eyes.

"Well, you are not a good actor, you bloody butthead", seals the person standing in front of her, as Sivia realises the person is nobody else, but the blonde haired girl who sobbed her in the taxi.