Chapter 2

-Jacob-

I look up to my school and girls waving at me and winking. I stop and smile and make a 'v' with my fingers and put my tounge between them. They start fan girling. I love teasing them.

I'm walking to my locker and my niggas ray, Craig , and Chresanto come dap me up. I can tell them guys anything. Well not that I'm a transgender they may not even look at me the same. I look away from them and I jut get my books. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look over at ray he sigh and look at me" man you can tell us anything you know that right?". I just nod my head yes. I couldn't speak I have a lot on my mind. I mean I don't know which surgery to get which ever I get will change my life forever.

-ray-

"Hey guys have anyone else noticed Jacob acting a little.... I don't know."

"Strange. The word you looking for is strange." Chresanto said looking at me. As long as I'm not the only one that notice. Jacob have been acting strange he been acting distant from us. Maybe I should invite him over to go swimming and we could have hotdogs chips yeah that's it.

"Guys I'm going to find Jacob."i said as running off to find him. I see him go to the bathroom I run in after him.

"Jacob."

He turn around and hurry and zip his pants up. I catch my self starring at his pants. I turn my head to the side admiring it I notice I don't see no b-

"Ray! what's up man?"

"O you want to come over since its Friday you and the guys can stay over we could have like a guys weekend."

He bite his lip and look away. "Ok I'll be over come over and pick me up ok."

I nod and walk out. I grab the guys and pull them around the corner where nobody be.

"Guys We need to talk."

"About what?I was busy getting this fine ass girl." Craig said while looking back.

"Guys Jacob doesn't have a penis I don't think."

"Man what? what are you talking about?"

"Guys I went in the bathroom to talk to Jacob and I just looked down because he was zipping his pants up and guys I didn't see a budge."

"Maybe he had it tucked..." Roc said looking at me

"Or maybe it's small." Craig followed.

"No no guys even if its small and tucked you could see a little.you guys don't think he a...."

-???-

"Look here is 400 dollars make his life a living hell ok I need this to work."

I said looking at some of the kids from Jacob school they nod and try to take the money.

"No no when the job is done then you will get paid."

They roll they eyes and run in the school I walk back to my car and sigh.

Here is another chapter.

-ray knows well he suspects Jacob is a transgender.

-who is the mystery person?

This chapter needs

5 votes

And

7 comment

It you can vote go ahead and drop a comment. If you don't meet this goal you don't get a update period.