Chapter 3

-Jacob-

I'm packing my overnight bag for ray house I'm so nervous what if he find out? What if his dad slip up and say it out loud? o god is it too late to back out? I ear a horn honk I guess so. I say bye to my mom I hope in ray car. He smile at me and I smile back. Then he bite his lip like something is on his mind.

"Ray come on man."

He start backing out the drive way. We arrive at his house where Chresanto and Craig trying to holla at some girl that's walking by. I start laughing and I get out and I go hurry and throw my bag in the guest room and I go downstairs and catch ray looking at my crotch.

"Ray stop eye raping me."

"My bad I was just you know....."

"What?"

"Nothing Jacob"

-ray-

I want to tell Jacob that......that I know what he really have but I just can't find the words. Maybe my dad can help.

"Dad! dad where are you!?"

"I'm in my office ray stop yelling."

"Dad I have to talk to you"

I said as I'm racing to his office I look at him and the paperwork he doing.

"What's wrong ray?"

I shut the door and look down and I start pacing the floor. "Dad I think Jacob is a is a...."

"Spit it out ray!"

"A transgender. I know you his doctor so is he?"

"Ray you know I'm not suppose to talk about my patients personally b-"

"No dad no tell me is he or isn't he."

"Ray I can't talk about it.....but I have one thing I need you to answer. Would you be his friend no matter what?"

I shrug and I walk out I don't know could I be his friend? I mean I wouldn't be able to look at him the same any more because of that. I walk by my pool and strip to my boxers and jump in with Chresanto and Craig . I come up and whip my face and I look around for Jacob.

"Hey guys where is jacob?"

"Sitting down right there"

I look over and see him sitting down I get out and go by him.

"Jacob you ok?"

"Yeah"

"Well lets get In the pool." I said while dancing and smiling in front of him.

"Ok let me get undressed"

He get undress and I watch him and bite my lip. We all in the pool and everybody dunking each other and grabbing each other. So this is the opportunity I grab Jacob crouch And instead me feeling something long I feel two lips. He splash water in my face hurry and get out and I look down. I strat breathing like I just ran a marathon. He he is a transgender. How? he had girlfriends.

-Jacob-

I ran out of the pool and ran upstairs to the guest room I'm staying in and I close the door. I can't believe it ray he grabbed my crotch. The look on his face was crazy. What if he don't want to be my friend? what if he kick me out and don't like me no more? now I'm just sitting on the bed and I run my fingers through my fro and breath heavy and I start crying. He is going to hate me.

Here is another chapter lord I tell you. I love all the love I been getting with this book.

-ray know the truth.

-will ray continue to be Jacob friend?

-what will Jacob do?

-what will ray do.

-do you think ray will talk to Jacob again?

Thanks for the votes and comment on this book. It needs

8 votes

And

9 comments

Come on guys vote AND comment. If you don't meet this goal you don't get a update period.

Go read this book love and football that's I'm working on.

http://wattpad.com/story/9447358?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

Come on guys help me out. Get my name and books out there