Chapter 6

SATURDAY MORNING

-ray-

I get up and look at Jacob and the wet dry tear stains on his face. I move and go shower and go cook for everyone me Jacob and my loving mom and dad. I cook and set everything up and my mom already down.

"Thanks baby." She kiss my forhead I look up the steps and see if Jacob coming down.

I watch him slowly coming and playing with the sweater hem. He sit and we a eat but he not eating he just playing with his food.

"Baby you ok?"

He look down and he slide the phone to me and I see a text from his mom saying we have to stop hanging out because she heard about the fight and that I'm a bad influence.

"You kidding me right?"

"Ray baby I'm sorry."

"No you not l-"

"Ray baby hush I'm not ok I'm still going to be with you." He told placing his hand on mine.

His. mom won't keep us apart I don't even know why she would think im trouble.

-Jacob-

I go home and my mom waiting on me.

"Mom what was that text all about."

"Look ray is so much trouble I don't think you s-"

"No mom ray is boy-best friend and I'm not dropping him."

"Jacob ray doesn't love you."

"Yes he does and Minot dropping him."

I told her and just went to my room and slammed my door and roc climb through window.

"Roc I don't know what to do.....prod hate me.....and my mom she want me to drop ray and I don't know what to do ."

"Shhhhh calm down you turning pale."

He hold me and I just cry.

-???-

"Hey come here yo."

"Look you guys torture isn't working I need you guys to go harder and I mean harder we got three more months."

They shake they head and walk off talking. I just need this to go well.

-prod-

I look up at ray house. And sigh and I walk and knock on the door

"The hell?!"

We'll here is a update hope you guys like it. I need votes and comments.