[2]

Freedom

Circa(2)

"Rise and shine Princess!" Flag yelled banging on the other side of the door

  Circa huffed in annoyance as she stretched her muscles out. Flag was one guard that Circa knew the name of, he was a regular. It wasn't uncommon to see him ordering the men from outside her door or to see him checking in on her.

She slowly got up from the concrete floor and walked over to the small glass window on the door.

"Come on Flag, you know how much I hate pet names!" Circa drawled out pouting her lips in mockery.

"Well princess it seems like you have a visitor." Flag said ignoring what Circa said. Circa was surprised at the mans words, no one ever visits her because no one is allowed to.

"Another person to annoy! Oh Flag you shouldn't have!" Circa said tauntingly, truth be told she was excited to see someone that wasn't a guard.

  Her eyes peered through the window and her eyes skimmed everyone. She knew everyone but one. She was a short, dark skinned women. Wearing a formal green dress and heels.

"Let me guess! You are Amanda Waller!" Circa said , her eyes locking with the women's.

   Amanda looked over at Flag with wide eyes. "I thought you said this was magic proof" Amanda hissed. Each word was dripping with worrisome.

  "And here I thought you guys were smart!" Circa laughed her eyes shift down to Amanda's name tag.

  "Now if you will please go, a girl always needs her beauty sleep!" Circa smirked as she slowly walked over to her corner and curled up. She lost interest in the women.

"You should come back later, you won't get her to talk to you anymore today." Flag informed Amanda.

  She have gave him a stiff nod before straightening her dress before sharply turning and strutting away.

"Goodnight Princess!" Flag Hollered, his words laced with amusement. Knowing that it would piss off Circa.

"Uh you fucking bastard! What did I tell you about calling me that fucking name!" Circa said dangerously low as her eyes glow purple.

  When she was first born, and the world was still new and nearly untouched, Circa could feel a peaceful pulse within the earths core. But as years passed by and more mankind started to show up the peaceful pulse slowly died down till it was no more. Circa came into her powers late, over a hundred years late compared to her siblings. So she found it harder to defend herself, especially form men. She was always being harassed and called pet names, she was even in abusive relationship, so when she came into her powers she killed anyone who called her a pet name. It just reminded her of how horrible men can be and she would never want anyone to be treated that way she was centuries ago.