[7]

Circa(7)

       Circa(7)

"Wait what?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

  "So you are a witch"

"No offense but your sister is a bitch"

"Are you a spy?"

"Enough." Circa yelled making everyone go silent.

"No I am not a spy. No I am not a witch, I am a goddess, I didn't tell you because I didn't know my sister was the one behind this and I don't just go spilling my past to people I haven't known for long. Yes I am fully awake that my sister is a bitch but I love her." Circa finished off in one breathe. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes as she finished her rant. Circa poured herself another glass of whiskey and downed it. Eventually they all gathered themselves together not bothering Circa anymore, as they could tell she was annoyed at them.

They all left the bar and Circa trailed behind them by herself. She didn't want to interact with them. She had to figure out what she needed to do to stop her sister. In a way her sister can be stronger than her, but Circa was smarter.

They all huddled around the building as they brainstormed ideas to kill Circa's sister.

"We gotta take out the big one." Deadshot said.

"Wait did you say big one" Circa questioned looking at Deadshot. Deadshot seemed surprised by her question but nodded.

"Yeah, there is another 'thing' with the enchantress." Deadshot said and Circa groaned.

"That must be my brother, you're forcing me to kill not one, but two people in my family?" Circa bitterly scoffed. She didn't want to kill the only family she had left, she loved them still.

"Okay, so the plan is for Killer Croc to go into this flooded thing where a bong is and you want to use me as bait to kill my own family?" Circa spat not liking the plan.

"Pretty much!" Harley hummed which resulted in a glare being thrown her way.

   "The man who killed her husband used that sword.His souls trapped inside of it" Flag explained as everyone looked at Katana who was talking to her sword.

  "You know what they say about the crazy ones" Harley looked over our way

"Huh?" She asked
He only laughed.

"Let's do this" Flag said nervously.

They all walked through the unfamiliar place but Circa could feel her sister magic. Almost as if it was a heartbeat, it was pulsating.

   They walked up a set of stairs and Circa examined the place. It was a subway.

"You gonna fight with us?" Deadshot asked El Diable who was next to Circa. Circa could see how nervous he was when Deadshot asked him the question. Circa squeezes his hand in comfort.

"What if I lose control?" He asked.

"Than maybe we'll have a chance."

Circa could feel her sisters powers getting stronger and stronger with every step. It was almost overwhelming as her brothers powers intertwined with their sisters.

"Duck in." Flag ordered.

"Hey everyone can see all this truly magic stuff right?"Harley asked us thinking she is crazy.

"Yeah why?"

"I'm off my meds"she said, Circa would had laughed if they were under different circumstances.

"So that is your old lady" deadshot asked Flag referring to the enchantress.

"Yeah"

"Well you need to handle this shit, all right? Get up there and smack in her ass and tell her, knock this shot off."

"I do not think that would be wise I'm gonna draw out the big one. My boys will detonate the bomb underneath him." Flag said and Circa felt guilty, knowing they were talking about killing her brother.

  "I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows. I won't bite" Circa could heat her sister say. Without hesitation, Circa stepped out into her sister view and started to walk towards her. She could hear her friends softly protest but she ignored them.

"Sister?" She didn't seem surprised to see Circa there. Circa closed her eyes and allowed herself to take her true Goddess form. Her hair changed into a dark brown colour, almost black. Her eyes turned bright blue that they almost seemed like they were glowing. Her makeup changed into one of gold and her body was wrapped in a golden dress. Circa felt golden claws to outstretched from her fingers and her shoes disappear so she was bare foot.

"Sister, I've waited so long to see you." Circa's sister said stepping forward.

"As well as I." Circa's voice was a lot smoother than it use to be. It was almost angelic.

"Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And all for who? Waller? Why do you serve those you caged you? I can help you get away from these people." Circa's sister said.

Circa noticed she was using her magic to let her friends see things. Circa found herself tuning into El Diablos vision.

     Diablo was sitting down on a couch watching tv with two kids lying down on his lap. He seemed confused as to what is going on.

Sorry I am late I got stuck in tragic." A girl said putting her groceries onto the kitchen table. The girl turned around and realized that it was Circa. They girl in the vision was her.

Circa found it strange to see herself so normal. She watched herself walk over to Diablo as she took of her coat.

"Why don't we put the kids to bed and have a little fun!" Circa was surprised at the vision version of herself. Kids?

"No this isn't real" Diablo yelled and then everything blurred away and Circa was back in the subway.

Everyone looked surprised when they saw Circa's try form.

"Is it just me or did she get hotter?" Captain boomerang whispered into Diablo's ear. Both El Diablo and Circa sent a glare towards the mans direction.

    "How long have you been able to see?"

   "My whole life" Diablo said

"You can't have them. These are people right here."

  "But it is our time The sun is setting and the magic rises. The metahumans are sign of change."

  "Lady you are evil" Deadshot said to the enchantress.

  "Sister? Brother? Why are you doing this?" Circa asked

  "They no longer worship us the worship Machines" Her said suddenly in response before looking at their brother.

"Brother make them bow to me"

   Oh oh

___________________
Please comment

1050 words note edited