[8]

Circa(8)

"Brother please, you don't have to do this

"Brother please, you don't have to do this." Circa said as he made his way towards her.

"I do my dear sister." He said pushing her Out of his way.

"No I won't let you." She yelled stepping in his path, he glared at his sister in annoyance.

"I don't have time to deal with this." He huffed flicking his hand causing Circa to be thrown to the side.

"We should run." Deadshot yelled, Circa noticed his grip on his gun got tighter.

"Don't shoot. It will only make him angrier." Circa warned as she pulled herself off of the ground. Her head hurt slightly from when it hit the wall but she ignored it.

  The group ignored her warning and shot at the god. Circa's brother narrowed his eyes and shot a blast of magic towards them. The group managed to jump to shelter avoiding the magic.

"Brother, stop." Circa desperately yelled. She shot her own set of magic towards him in anger when he ignored her. His head snapped towards her and she could see the fire behind his eyes. He outstretched his arm towards his sister and a large wave of black goo washed over her. She gasped when it wrapped around her body keeping her put.

Circa watched as Captain Boomerang used his boomerang and threw it towards Circas brother. He seemed unbothered by the weapon heading in his direction as he set it in fire.

"We gotta get him in that corner, that's where the bomb will be." Rick Flag tells the crew pointing to the corner.

"I'll do it, I'll get him there." Circa heard Diablo say. Circa struggles against the black goo, trying her best to break free to help protect the Fire lord.

  When Circas brother was just about to kill Cpatain Boomerang, Katana jumped into the air and slammed her sword into his arm, cutting it off. Even though Circa knew it would do anything she knew it hurt her brother slightly. But within seconds the hand grew back and he was angrier than ever.

   "I lost one family I ain't gonna lose another" Circa heard Diablo yell.

  "Look think it through."

"I got this,let me show you who I really am" El Diablo said to Deadshot.

"No you'll die." Circa yelled with a small tear running down her cheek. Diablos head snapped towards the goddess and he gave her a sad smile. He knew he wasn't going to make it.