Other books

Posted the maze runner book. Please comment and vote and tell me how to make it better!

Cleo
Subject B2
Light

Cleo is Thomas twin sister. She has fought her way out of the maze with her best friend Aris. But when she meets her brother along with group A things start to change. They go on a crazy journey to save Minho from WCKD who was taken at the right arms base. But as Thomas and Cleo get closer to finding Minho the closer her and Newt become. But little did she know Newts life was at stake. She was the light of the group even during the darkest times.

Just posted my narnia story. Hope you like!!!!

A siren who had known nothing but survival. A king who is a caring, and a war who comes between them.

   Edmund has been counting the days since he has been away from narnia, wondering when they will go back.
   When Edmund and his siblings finally get back to a narnia it is not what they were suspecting.
  A siren who has no name was found trying to drown the small dwarf Trumpkin. Or so they thought.
  After Edmund injured the siren he had to bring her along there quest to find prince Caspian.
  Edmund gives the siren a name Guinevere.
As the battle gets more intense The unspoken love between the two grow.

Also

I was thinking about writing a TMI(shodowhunters) story. But I am not going to have it posted for a while. But I was think about basing the story off of the BOOKS not the show. Because in my opinion the show is to fast pace and VERY different from the books. So comment and please let me know what you think.

Andddd

I had finally posted a descendants story. It is based off of the Queen Of Hearts daughter. And it is a harry Hook love story. I hope you guys can read it and enjoy it. It also takes place around Descendants 2. As well as a hunger games book!!