[6]

Circa

Circa

The devil herself walked through the doors. Her eyes wondered over everyone's faces and one they reached Circa's they widened slightly.

"You're alive" she gasped.

Circa mockingly gasped and placed her hand over her chest.
"It seems so" she pouted.

Flag cleared his throat shooting and warning glare towards Circa. The groups attention was now on Flag. "We should get going" his attention was directed towards Amanda. "Right?"

They all made their way up to the roof of the building. The high winds were blowing through Circa's hair making her smile.

Flag lead them all towards the big aircraft. As they got closer circa saw a flash of green hair.

"Harley" Circa yelled trying to grab the girls attention.  But couldn't over the loud goat of the aircrafts engine.

Circa parted her lips to say her name again but didn't get the chance to because the soldier next to her managed to get shot.

  Circa was about to say out her name again but She didn't get a chance to because the soldier next to her got shot.

  The joker was revealed himself as he hung off the aircraft with a huge smile on his face. He skimmed the crowd for Harley.

Harley jumped up and down, squealing as she was happy to see him.

"Go get him tiger" Circa laughed. Harley pulled away and ran towards the aircraft and jumped off the building grabbing onto the rope. Everyone called out her name in distraught.

   The sound of a loud gun shot rang out louder then the other ones.

   Circa looked up to see deadshots gun pointing at Harley and her being dead on the rope.

  Her heart stopped, everything was going in slow motion. Everything was silent, she couldn't hear anything, she couldn't breath.

Suddenly Harley's eyes shot open and she started to laugh. A wave a relief washed over her.

"I missed" Deadshot said his hand going limp by his side with the gun still in his hand.

The relief that Circa was just feeling was replace by anger all She could see was red.

Circa went up to Flag and slapped him so hard that he fell in the floor. "Saviour one zeros been jacked."

All of the soldier that weren't killed during the attack were pointing a gun at Circa's head.

  "You couldn't just let her go. For crying out loud she saved you life more then once. She is trying to help you save the world and when she runs away with the one she loves you try to kill her."
Circa was yelling by this point.