[5]

Circa

"Take a knee!" Flag commanded  the group but Circa disobeyed him and continued to stand

"Our bodies is at the top of the building" said Deadshot.

"We get up there and pull them out of the vault they are hiding and extract us off the roof." He paused for a second.

"It's miller time!" Flag said more to himself than anyone as he stared off into the distance.

They were all circling the building to make sure it was safe.

"Waller we are about to enter the building, make sure the chopper is ready!" Flag said into the walky talky.

Circa wasn't paying much attention to what Flag was doing. Most of her attention was directed to the bracelet as she tried her best to pry it off even though it was useless.

When Circa did look up she noticed that Deadshot was walking through a broken window. Everybody started to follow Deadshot including Circa.

The building was engulfed in silence and not a single soul was in sight. Only the low hum of electricity could be heard.

"looks like we have a spot of luck should be a walk in the park!" The thief said

"Easy peazy I'll give him" Deadshot gave him a serious look

"Don't make me shoot you!" He said but the thief just laughed it off.

Circa and Harley both smiled at each other as Harley went up in the elevator.

"Goddamnit Harley"Deadshot yells.

"Go go go go go"

They all rushed up to the top and waited for Harley. When the elevator door opened she gave them all an innocent look. As if she hadn't done anything.

"Hey whats up guys! Lets go"she said walking away from the group.

  "They are all around you.Use extreme caution" Amanda said through the walky talky!

"I don't like this Flag" Circa said.

"I don't like this either" he replied.

Deadshot put ont his white mask making Circa smirk.

"Pussy" Harley said.

"I will knock you out, I don't care that you are a girl" Deadshot threatened.

Then the black creature fall from the ceiling. That's the last thing Circa remembers before everything goes black.

—————————————

When Circa woke up, she woke up to the feeling of pain. When she opened her eyes she saw that her elbow was on fire. There was fire everywhere.

She looked around to see if she could see anybody. But then In the distance she could see the group walking away from her. She tried to yell and get her attention but they didn't hear her.

She felt her heart break. She meant nothing to them she realized. Even though they were forced together, and Flag knew how hard it was to kill her off, she thought they somewhat cared.

She got up on her legs that were now on fire and ran through the burning wall of fire.

She quickly got rid of the fire burning her clothes and skin before it got to big. She felt disappointed in herself as she had became vulnerable with the people who she thought could be considered friends.

She shook all the ash out of her hair and sat on the ground for a few minutes to allow her injuries to heal. She felt her energy drain again as she stood up. She found the group followed the closely behind. She knew she could had just ran away but something was tugging her to them, telling her to stay.

"We shouldn't of left her there. She could be dead because of me." Diablo said sadly.

"Diablo it isn't your fault. You just saved all of our asses. Anyways she is immortal. She will find her way back to us. We are running out of time and had no time to wait. " Deadshot reassured him.
  They all walk up spiral stairs and into a room.

"Thanks for leaving me."Circa said. All of their heads snapped towards her.

  Their eyes widened when they Saw the burn marks that littered her body. Even with her healed they could see the black soot on where she was burned and blood.

  "I did that" Diablo muttered to himself. His voice was small and quiet. Filled with guilt.

"I am not mad at you for causing these burn marks. I am mad, no, furious for you guys leaving me behind."Circa said raising her voice.

"You're alive" Amanda said with wide eyes.

"Of course I'm alive" Circa spat. Her eyes started to turn to a darker shade of red as Circa pinned Amanda to the wall by her throat.

"Bomb"Amanda manage to choke out.

  Flag turned on the watch and pressed Circa's name despite everyone's protest.

When nothing happened Flag looked down at the watch confused.

"Why didn't it work" he asked pressing her name again.

"Because I had ripped out the bomb a while ago" Circa told him.

"The only reason I didn't run because I wanted to kill this bîtch."Circa sneered. That was a lie, Amanda's name hadn't even came up in her mind once since the plane crashed. She completely forgot about the girl. The only reason she stayed was because she found a strange pull towards El Diablo and she was curious as to why.

But killing Amanda would just be a bonus.

She took a calming breathe and let go of Amanda and grabbed Diablos arm.

"I need to talk to him" she said dragging him into a nearby room. She could almost taste the guilt that was radiating off the man.

"I'm so so sorry" Diablo told her.

"It's not your fault. You were protecting everyone."she said softly.  

She grabbed his cheek and kissed him. The kiss was slow filled with emotion, she didn't understand why she was kissing him, she barley knew him but she had wanted to kiss him the moment she saw him.

Once they pulled away they were heavily breathing.

"I wanted to do that for a while now" Circa said making Diablo laugh.

Okay REALLY short I know I know but oh well.

REWRITTEN

Not edited
Word:784