Foreword & FAQ

FOREWORD

Congratulations on opening "Purr, Kitten", my baby. This masterpiece has been rewritten and edited. On August 21, 2016 the edited version of this book was published by BLVNP Incorporated and can now be bought on Amazon.com

Formalities aside, please, please, please go buy the book. I would be immensely grateful if you grabbed it for your own shelf and perhaps even reviewed it on both Goodreads and Amazon. It would help me with my teeny-tiny writer's career. 

And to be quite honest, you won't really find out the ending before you do. So sample this and see if it's worth being bought. Or if you have faith in me, just head over to Amazon right now.

I have removed some chapters of this book (From the end, so non of the middle chapters are missing) and replaced them with a small message that is similar to what I have up here. *Flash-back to paragraph 2...*

And a haunting voice somewhere keeps whispering: please... please... buy the book... please

FAQ

The Frequently Asked Questions section of this post is always kept updated. And if you guys get more questions, this is the place to ask them.

1. Why did you take down the ending chapters of this book?

Because of copyright, darlings.

2. Can you buy the paperback of the book too?

"Purr, Kitten" is published as an eBook and a paperback book. Fancy. Or "Juicy" as my sister prefers it.

3. How much does the book cost?

The paperback of the book costs $13.88 and the eBook costs $4.79.
If the prices change on Amazon, they do so right here as well.

4. Is the book different?

The characters, the main plot is all the same. But there are more scenes + scene changes and I have, by now, rewritten the whole thing twice. Also, some things might indeed be different, giving a chance for, wait for it, a sequel for Kathryn and Liam. (WHAT?!)

5. Where do I find the book?

You can go to Amazon.com and type in "Purr, Kitten" for example. My name is Kristel Juurik. Or you can take these short links for yourself: https://amzn.com/1680305468 (paperback) and https://amzn.com/B01KK7EECM (eBook)

6. Is the book in real bookstores as well?

"Purr, Kitten" is sold to Barnes&Noble. But if you want this book to reach shelves at your local bookstore, then that is up to you. All you need to go is go and request the book. And, voila, they might appear on bookshop windows another day when you walk by! This is something you can do which will, again, make me a very happy little writer.

NEW DESCRIPTION:

"You need to learn to notice when a door is closed. If the door is open, you go through it, and if it's not, you need to see if you can build a new door, not just barge in whenever you want."

Living alone for years, the last thing Kathryn would want is to be caught by an attacking pack. A survivor of an attack that destroyed her own pack, she has always been a lone wolf. What seems to be the end of her life becomes a chance to start anew when she met her mate – Liam. The only problem: Liam is the Alpha of the blood-thirsty pack, responsible for many destructions and deaths.

Bound by fate, Kathryn's only option is to try to change Liam from his cold-hearted ways. However, it is not as easy as she hoped it would be especially with objections coming from the members of the pack. To make matters worse, an imminent attack boils around the corner.

Having experienced a brutal attack that wiped away her pack, how will Kathryn face her own personal struggles? Amidst opposition and struggles for power, will she be successful in her goal of changing the pack's tradition? How will Liam and Kathryn deal with what destiny had in store for them?

A book about challenging traditions and beliefs, and a heart-pounding mystery and romance, you surely don't want to miss this adrenaline-charged book!