Breakfast Gone Bad

I scrunched up my nose and giggled opening my eyes. Liam's lips brushed against my nose again and he grinned. "Good morning, beautiful," he mumbled in that knee-weakening voice and I just swooned.

"Am I going to wake up like this every morning?" I asked with a grin. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Probably." I sat up, holding the sheets to my body, I looked around the room. The damage yesterday wasn't nearly as bad as it had been the night before it. Although some wolves had done a good job cleaning up after us and even carving a new bedpost, very alike to the one that broke. "How are you feeling?"

As he asked that, he pressed a kiss on my shoulder and I closed my eyes in bliss. "Like I should stay here forever," I mumbled.

"I can tell the pack to try and be independent for one day and enjoy the day with you here," Liam offered. I chuckled.

"I'm fully aware that you can't just do that," I said with a smile. He wrapped his arms around my bare stomach and pulled me to his side. You would think the effect his touch and his eyes had on me were beginning to feel normal to me, but they never ceased to stop make me feel the way they did. It only intensified after mating.

"I have a right for one day off," he mumbled against my skin and sighed. "I just can't hold my hands off of you. I can't stop."

I leaned back onto his shoulder. "This is how it is going to be, Liam. I'm pretty sure you knew it," I spoke, closing my eyes. Liam chuckled next to my ear and I could feel his hands moving. He pressed my lower stomach with his thumbs, an action that made me moan.

"That's right, purr for me," he chuckled next to my ear and I blushed.

"Liam," I whimpered.

"Yes?"

It actually took a lot of will-power, to not continue from right there and do what I wanted with him. I never have imagined anything to be this difficult to do. Perhaps this is how a drug addict feels when he tries to keep away from the goodies. "You have work to do," I whispered finally.

Liam pressed his thumbs against my stomach again and I bit back another moan. "But you don't really want me to go," he whispered. He chuckled and pressed a kiss on my bare shoulder, before he got out of the bed. I looked down, suddenly shy, as he walked into the bathroom with all his naked glory. Was I ever going to be used to that?

**

"Finally you two have arrived as well," Grace grinned as we sat down at the breakfast table. I blushed while Liam just beamed back at his mother. "Did you two sleep well?"

"Oh yes. Thank you, mother," Liam answered and sipped his coffee.

I think your father doesn't like me. I thought to Liam. Liam holding his cup still to his mouth, looked at me.

Why do you think that?

I have never talked to him and he keeps giving me these angry stares. It doesn't really matter, I guess.

Liam shook his head and took my hand in his, visibly on the table. Of course it matters. I'll find a time to talk to him, privately.

I don't want to look bad in his eyes, that's all. He's your father, after all.

Liam mentally snorted. He's my father, but you're my mate. I want to now know too why he hates you for no apparent reason.

"Are you guys talking?" Ivy groaned. I looked at her and chuckled. "You know, you could speak out loud. That's what humans do."

"Too bad we're not humans, huh?" I joked. Ivy grinned and shrugged.

"I guess not."

Today, I had a plan of going to Jon's again. Jon and Eve wanted a day off for themselves and asked if I could watch after the kids for a couple of hours. Of course I had said yes right away and I was excited to go there, be of help. I am slightly worried though.