Monster

By the way, I am so sorry. I hope you guys see why. I'm not gonna say anything else.

        I woke up, my head hurting. I wasn't ripped to pieces, to my great surprise. I sat up, holding my head  and looked around the room. I was in a nice bedroom, but on the floor. What the fuck?

        I groaned and stood up and stumbled to the door. I had to get out of here. Now.

        I tried the door, but, of course, it was locked. Next, I headed around the room, silently searching for something in the drawers I could use to protect myself with, before I took down the door. As I was searching, I remembered something.

        Adam. What did they do to Adam? Is he somewhere like me?

        I tried to growl as quietly as possible and continued searching through the things. There was everything. Clothes, women's clothes mainly, necessities, bedcovers, sheets. Finally, I could find a small knife. Who puts a knife between their delicates?

        I didn't care that moment. I pulled it out of  it's sheath and walked over to the door. Until then, I had done very little noise, but when I threw myself through the door, I knew I had caught attention. I steadied myself by the wall on the other side of me.

        I began running, down the hallway, searching desperately for a way out. Unexpectantly, I realized, the house I was in, wasn't all that large at all. I jogged down the stairs and in the middle of it, I noticed the first man of my day, coming to get me.

        "Where's the little boy?" I growled at him, but he only smirked, holding up his hands as I directed the blade of the knife at him.

        "The blonde one? Dead." I stared at him, horrified.

        "What?!" I hissed and took one step downwards at him, coming closer with the blade. Behind him, more men and even women were coming.

        "We ripped him to pieces. Orders from our Alpha. The boy was the dead Alpha's son. He couldn't be left to live," the man explained. His expression was anything but scared for his life. "Now put the knife down before you do something stupid with it."

        "Why am I here?" I hissed.

        "The Alpha thought you were too beautiful to go to waste. Oh he'll find you a purpose and in the meantime, he'll crack your independece and feistiness."

        I growled at already only the thought of that happening. "Fuck you, fuck all of you. And that Alpha of yours can go. To. Hell!"

        Everyone growled at me, but stopped shortly. What gives?

        "Alpha," the man breathed before me, glacing behind me. 

       "Beta," a husky rough voice answered behind me. It made me shiver and my lips were pulled into a straight line. I gripped the knife tightly, thinking of ways to run it through the Alpha's heart. "Turn around." I shivered again. It was directed to me, but I was planted on the step of the stairs.

        The Alpha growled and I guess the Beta took this as the right to grab me roughly and turn me around, pinning me to his chest and holding the blade of the knife at my throat along with my hand. I hissed at him and tried to break free.

        But I kept my gaze at the ground, afraid of looking at him, the Alpha. How many scars did he have? Did he look hideous and monstrous? Did he look scary?

        "Look at me," the Alpha ordered. I sneered and spat on the ground, Beta pressing the knife harder against my throat. I knew I couldn't play stupid for long, so I began slowly raising my eyes. He was closer to me than I expected, standing on a few steps up from me. 

        First I saw his black trousers. They were dark like midnight, not the worn kind. I slipped my eyes upper slowly, until I could see his black button up shirt, tucked into the pants. His muscles were pronounced under the fabric and his broad shoulders intiminating. I finally reached the face. He had a tight jaw line and full lips, which were pressed into a thin line as he waited for me. Finally his nose, which was just as perfect. 

        I finally met his eyes. The grey eyes instantly gave me a feeling of ecstasy and I knew. I could imagine my unrealistic future with him, how our children run around us and he is chasing them. I could imagine my hands touching his body as he did the same, and I knew what I'd feel when I did. My mate was a monster and he would never let me go now.

        The knife disappeared from my neck, but I couldn't move. I froze, staring up at the monster who stared at me in shock. The Beta stepped back from me until only me and the Alpha were on the stairs.

        "You're mine," he purred seductively, coming closer to me. Oh how hot he was. His black hair framed his face perfectly in one of those heartbreakingly messy manners. There were no scratches or scars on his face, nothing to ruin his perfect look.

        The closer he came to me, the more I felt the need to submit to him and fall on my knees. But my independence and stubborness helped me stay on my feet and I just settled on pulling my fists together beside me.

        I waited until he was right infront of me, before I finally sneered at him. "You wish, Alpha."

       He growled and pulled me to him by my hips. His grip was hard and he spun me around so I was pressed against his chest. He hadn't yet touched my skin, only my shirt, but I could feel his hot hands even through the material. 

        In front of us, everyone that had once came to stop me, were now bowing down before me and my mate. He held me to his front with one hand and the other one he placed on my neck, pushing my hair away. I shivered at his delicate skin brushing against mine. His trail on my skin heated up and all I could think was: I was in the arms of a monster, a killer. And I liked it. I wanted more.

        "You're going to be their Luna. You're going to be my Luna. You will surrender and submit to me I will make sure of it," he declared, right next to my ear. "You're going to please me and carry my pups, if I have to force you to. And you will stay by my side, ruling besides me. You'll make us stronger than we already are. And most importantly, you will never, ever leave." His grip around my waist and throat tightened and I let out an uneven breath.

        He was making me feel things I didn't want to feel towards a monster. He made me want him, in more ways than one. He made me want to please him and let him please me. But the better half of my mind knew better and I would keep myself from him as long as it was physically possible.

        I turned my head to the side, towards him. "I'd rather die," I hissed through my gritted teeth and he growled dangerously. It made my heart jump and not with fear.

        "Take her to the bedroom and lock her there. I'll deal with her a bit later," he growled next to me ear and the Beta raised his head. "And trust me, baby, you will not break through any doors or windows there." I shivered when he used the nickname I would now forever hate.