Jacob Sartorius

To start off, he looks like he's picking a wedgie in this picture!

So Jacob Sartorius became famous from making vines and musical.lys. After he became more and more famous, he joined the new Magcon alongside Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter (both originals), Blake Gray, Hunter and Brandon Rowland, and other guest performers. A lot of people dislike the New Magcon because the original is better (agreed).

Jacob recently released a new song called "Sweatshirt". As you can tell, he can not sing to save his life. Some people don't know this, but the song is just to promote his merch! Now the music video to this is just unexplainable. The song lyrics clearly say, "Chilling with her hair tied. No makeup with some sweatpants on." In the video, the girl is wearing her hair down, is clearly wearing makeup, and she is also not wearing sweatpants.

Jacob also released another song called "Hit Or Miss". Still, you can pretty much debate whether or not it's him or auto tune singing the song. This song has more of a hip hop/rap kind of vibe to it, which I find hilarious because he can't rap either. The lyric video to this song is literally showing kids that it's okay not to wear a seatbelt in a car. Also, who the heck is driving the car he is in? The best part of that video is honestly the In-N-Out Burger bag!