Part 1

"Another concert finished and time to go home." My friend Jung Kook yawned.

"Excuse me Min Yoongi Ah." I heard someone behind me. "We never met but I swear that you know who I am. I've been through a lot. I don't know how to express it to people. Don't think that I can but I got that Agust D CD on rotation. That's real for me Min Yoongi Ah, you do not understand."

(Original lyrics are:
We never met but I swear that you know who I am
I've been through a lot
I don't know how to express it to people
Don't think that I can but I got that mansion CD on rotation
That's real for me Nate, you do not understand
I changed it up a bit to fit this story lol)

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean the song 'the last'. I relate to it." She said. "The depression and the social anxiety you go through every day and yet you're still here. I find it inspiring." She continued. "I though that if someone like you, who goes through the same things I do, could make it big maybe I could as well. You inspired me."

I do my best to be calm
How you gon' write me and tell me you slaughter my family?
That's just a glimpse to the stuff that get sent to me
These the parts of my life that'll never see, woo
I am aware it's aggressive
I am not here for acceptance
I don't know what you expect here
But what you expect when you walk in a therapy session?

"Also are you always happy?" She asked. "I mean you always walk on stage with a smile."

"No. It's just that I don't want people to worry about me." I replied. "I'm told to walk on stage with a mask on when I'm mad."

How do you picture me ah?
Want me to smile, you want me to laugh
You want me to walk in the stage with a smile on my face
When I'm mad and put on a mask, for real though

"Oh I see." She said.

"Also, If I inspire you, maybe you can inspire me too." I said to her. "Here's my number. Call me anytime you need to talk to me."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes." I tried to smile. "What's your name?"

"I'm Yeo Reum." She answered.

These kids, they come to my shows
With tears in they eyes
Imagine someone looking at you
And saying your music's the reason that they are alive

"Alright. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Yea. Maybe it could be like our own Therapy Session." She said.

"My therapy session is venting through music. What's yours?" I asked her.

"I don't know."

"Let's fix that." I said. "Now that I think about it Maybe it could be another therapy session."

"Okay." She smiled.

A/N: This is a meh story. I don't really know. Anyway the song is therapy session by NF and I'm quoting lyrics as I go along lol. Thanks for reading bye bye~~

Tags:
sumiappleberry
LaurelAnn26
-prkjimin - thought you might like this