Part 3

After the talk we had near the lake, I took her home with me. Turns out that she was so tired, that she fell asleep in my car. It was difficult but I managed to put her on the couch and she slept soundly all throughout the night. How do I know this? I slept on the floor next to her. I don't know why but I did. I had this feeling that I wouldn't get the chance to do so again.

"Good morning!" I heard her shout. "Geez you were out like a light but why did you sleep here and not in your bed?"

"I don't know. I just fell asleep right here." I replied.

"Suuuurreee...stalker..." She joked.

"Stalker? Last time I checked you were the one who called me and asked me to come to your house when I was in Japan." I said joking around with her too.

"Haha." She sarcastically laughed.

"Hey your phone is ringing by the way." She said.

"Oh thank you." I answered the call and it was Namjoon. "Oh hey Namjoon"

"Hey are you okay?" He asked me. "You ran off pretty fast after we got off the plane."

"Yea I'm fine. A friend just needed my help." I explained. "They need my help again so I won't be in practice today."

"But Yoongi." He said.

"C'mon I never miss practice. Just this once can I take and extra day off?" I asked him. "Leader mon."

"Whatever. Knock yourself out but you're responsible for what we have today."

"Don't worry I already have everything down right to the atoms." I said jokingly.

"Alright well bye." We both hung up and my stomach began to growl.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me. "I'll make you something to e- Is this your kitchen?" She asked with a grossed out face.

"Yea why?" I asked.

"I'm not cooking in there. First of all, there's no dishes clean and they also stink." She said fanning her nose. "I'm going to clean this kitchen first."

"Knock yourself o-" She cut me off by grabbing my arm and leading me to the kitchen.

"You are going to help me whether you like it or not." She handed me some gloves, a sponge, and some cleaning spray.

"But I don't wanna." I pouted.

"Then you won't eat. I'll just eat my delicious food right in front of you." She said. "Now get to work."

"Fiiiiinnnneee...." I lagged.

We cleaned for about an hour or so. Since she finished her part before I did, she went and cleaned some other parts of my house. I was amazed at how fast she could clean and how well she did so.

"Waaaa..." I stared wide-eyed at my clean house. "It's so clean."

"This is a much better kitchen to cook in." She said and began to cook.

After about 30 minutes or so, she finished cooking and set or food on the table. I hadn't had a meal like I had that day in a very long time. It made me very happy.

"I have a question?" She asked. "You know how for therapy sessions they only last until you are better? Is that how our relationship will be? Will you leave me once you get better?"

"I can never leave you or forget you. I'm sorry but I think your stuck with me." We both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the day together.

A/N: Is it good? I hope it is. I'm sorry I haven't been updating anything else. I've just been on writers block for all the other stories. I just hope I can get rid of it soon. Anyway thank you for reading bye bye~~

Tags:
LaurelAnn26
sumiappleberry