Part 4

"Hello?' I called through the house to wake up Yeo Reum from her nap. "Hey it's time to eat again."

"..." She didn't answer.

"Hey wake up..." I walked in as the door creaked open.

I saw her sound asleep but she seemed to be having a bad dream. She had been sleeping a lot so I was very worried about her. When she wakes up she seems to be happy but then she goes right back to sleep again. Right when I was about to walk out, I heard an alarm sound from her phone. In order to not wake her up, I turned it off but what surprised me was what the alarm was called "Take anti-depressant" I began to it through her bag and I found a medication for depression and for bipolar disorder. I knew that she was like me and struggled with depression but not like this. I felt that I should wake her up and give it to her. "Hey wake up?' I asked.

"But I want to sleep..." She mumbled.

"It's time for you to take you meds." I said.

She sat up with a shocked expression. "How did you know?" She asked me.

"The alarm that went off. It's okay. In fact, I take the same medication sometimes. Not for bipolar disorder but for depression." I explained. "If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." I walked out of the room.

Before I got close to the door I felt her wrap her arms around my waist and mumble "Please stay just for a little while longer." I nodded and stayed with her until she fell back asleep. Only this time she fell asleep on my lap and I couldn't leave that easily.

After about an hour or so, I woke up and she was gone. It was about 7 pm so I thought that she went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I got there she was on the floor. I saw a pill bottle next to her and she wasn't waking up. I wondered why she would do that but then I saw her cell phone in her hand next to her. The words that were typed on there were from her family. They were telling her that she was trash and that she was the reason her family member had died. I scrolled through and found a will. I didn't read it because I knew that she would be the one to tell me. I picked her up and took her to the hospital. "Please be okay..." I kept saying.

A/N: I wrote this in Civics class lol. Anyway thanks for reading. It's the weekend now so I'll be updating more. Bye bye~~

Tags:
sumiappleberry
LaurelAnn26