Part 6

We got home and all was okay. All except for the fact that I confessed to her. I didn't regret it at all but I just feel that I pressured her into feeling something for me.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" She nodded. "Do you really love me or did I just pressure you into it?"

"No I really do love you. Do you know how long it took me to gather up the courage to talk to you when we met? To call you." She said. "It took so long because I loved you. Very much."

"I love you too." I hugged her. "Please don't ever leave me. I need you."

"Same goes for you." She said.

"When you were in that ambulance I felt as if my heart had stopped and the only way for it to beat again was for yours to start beating again."

"My heart felt like it was never beating. Not u till I met you that is." She paused. "What I mean is that it felt like I was never living. That I was just here. A waste of space."

"I relate to you there." I smiled.

"You know that if my family here's that I'm alive they might try to hurt you." She said.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." I said and pulled her to my chest.

"I love you..." she fell asleep.

"I love you too."

The next morning I woke up and she was still fast asleep almost like a baby. I tried to get up but as soon as I moved she tugged my shirt and I sat back down. "I spoil you too much." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

~the end~

A/N: I hope that this was a good ending. It's not one of my best but I really haven't been doing much thinking about writing. School is so stressful~ anyway thanks for reading~ bye bye~

じゃあね〜