Part 2

After we met and I had her number in my phone, I had to go to Japan for a concert. I didn't know why I trusted her so much even when we only met once but I had a feeling I could. It's weird but that's never happened to me before.

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Min Yoon Gi ah!" I heard her on the other side. "How are you?"

"I'm great. What about you Yeo Reum?" I asked.

"I'm f-" She began but then I heard sobs on the other side of the phone. "My dad came back. I'm scared. I don't know what else to do besides hide under my bed."

"Does he know you're there?" I asked.

"No not yet." She answered.

"I'll be there as soon as I can. In fact, we're in the airport waiting to fly off back home." I said. "Tell me your address and I'll come there to get you."

"But he might hurt you." She said.

"It's okay." I said. "Just stay safe."

After the plane ride, I immediately got my bags and went to her house. I saw a van out there and I also heard plates crashing and breaking.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Who are you?" A man said with a knife in his hand. "And why are you here?"

"Dad stop it!" I heard her run out and shout.

"Oh there you are sweetheart." He said to her and tried to walk to her.

"Stop right there!" I shouted. "She doesn't want you here. She's afraid of you so leave."

"Afraid of me but why?" He asked and tried to punch me.

I ducked and grabbed her to run out. I put her in the car that I came in and drove off. I had never seen a more terrified girl in my life. I thought that she would need some fresh air so I stopped by a pond and talked to her.

"Why are you Afraid of him?" I asked.

"My mom died when I was 6 because of the work my dad put on her. He would threaten to hurt me if she didn't bring a certain amount of money home." She said. "In other words she worked herself to death. My dad after she died would come to were I was living and would expect the same amount of money." She continued.

"Is that why he was there?" I asked.

"It's the first time in 10 years. I ran away from him but now he's found me again and I barley have enough money for myself." She said. "How can I pay him."

"It's okay. If you ever need anything talk to me and I'll do the best I can't to help." I said.

I had known that she was just like me but I didn't know that she was like this. "Did I help you at all in asking to talk?"

"Yes you did. I don't have many friends and when I do they just leave because they are sick and tired of me being depressed all the time. They think everyone is happy but they never think about how this world is horrible." She said.

"Do you consider me a friend?" I asked.

"Yes I do. I mean you don't many people who want to know what I'm going through." She said.

"I got you on my mind you know. I won't forget you it's too late." I said.

"N-no ones ever said that to me before." She said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said.

"You don't seem like you deal with social anxiety or depression."

"It's because I have amazing Friends that are there for me." I said. "I learn to be happy for them and for our fans."

"I see." She said. "How do I do that?"

"I can introduce them to you. I'm sure that they saw you when you talked to me but they probably don't know your name." I said. "How about tomorrow."

"I don't have a place to sleep." She said sadly.

"You can stay with me if that's okay." I offered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Okay then. Thank you." She smiled.

A/N: Someone tell me if they want me to continue this or not. I'm not sure if I will. Anyway thank you for reading bye bye~~

Tags:
sumiappleberry
LaurelAnn26