Everything will be okay.~calvys pov~

I woke up way too early, as usual. Stretching my arms out to the sky as my back cracked, I groaned in pleasure as I slumped back down as I popped my neck. My legs flew over the side of the bed as I hopped down past the nicest thing in my entire home, my computer set up. I yanked my phone from the table as I scrolled through YouTube. "Leafy's secret" was the top title in my recommended. "Wow, another porno of me..?" I mumbled coldly under my breath as I shut the phone off. I already had a number of videos to choose from today, there's way to many people that are degenerates. I went to the kitchen, glancing at the clock. '4:20' "HAH" I audibly laughed as I ate my toast, waiting for it to change. '4:21' I sighed and walked back to my room, tossing the nasty crust into the trash. "Another cam video.. What am I a cam girl.?" I say as I open up my recording stuff. I grabbed a vans jacket with galaxy in the back and sweatpants. Of course I couldn't forget my hat. I trailed off to the bathroom turning the water on full hot as I stripped down. I sighed as I glanced at my tired/quickly aging face. I glanced down at my arms and winced at the white/Pale lines across my wrists. I took a quick shower and slipped the jacket on. "What a great birthday." I mumble as I throw the hat on and sit on the chair. "Sup guys, this will be a quick video, sorry." I say shrugging, something obviously on my mind. "I'm taking a trip to Vegas next weekend so sorry guys!!" I say as I carry on the video, the video was only 8 minutes long but that didn't matter. After editing for another 2 hours I uploaded it and sighed. "I need to get out." I say as I stand to stretch. I turn to the door and start walking, one foot in front of another. I'm an adult now. I'm 21. I open the front door but stop in my tracks.

K BYE DEGENERATES LEAVE NOWNSKXKXK 👌🏿☺️