Who? ~calvys pov~

- [ ] I glanced out the door, the fresh air stung my eyes for a little as I stepped out. "Don't do it." A voice mumbled, I quickly shook my head and continued out. It was hot out but of course I wore a jacket. I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was as far from my hobble of a home I could go. I walked into town, it was a only a couple minute walk anyways. Music played softy in my ears as I turned it on my phone. 'Cara's coffee' read a sign a few feet in front of me. "Might as well." I mumble, Cara. That sounded familiar. I opened the door to the cute shop and the smell of coffee was full in the air. I inhaled deeply as I smiled. "Hello!" The woman at the counter said as I walked up. "How can I help you this fine morning?" She asked, her county slang and accent making her words calming and nice. "Got something for a birthday boy?" I said with a huge grin, she was pretty but not my type. "I got just the thing!! How about birthday cake coffee?" She said with a huge grin. "That sounds great!" I said smiling politely back. "Name sugar?" She said and I of course replied, "Calvin". "Calvin.?" A voice from behind the curtains of the kitchen door. "Calvin?" She said again as she stuck her head out. "Oh god." I mumbled as I saw the face. It was Cara.

K kill urs3lf plz