Surprise!! (Calvys pov)

I glanced out the window as I sighed lightly. "Something on your mind?" I ask with a soft smile, glancing from the road over to your eyes then back. You shrug, with a soft smile keeping your eyes glued to your folded hands resting in your lap. "I don't know really." You say. "Lots of things I guess, I just miss you, okay?" I nod as she says 'okay'. Realizing she wants to stop talking about it. "Well. How's your summer been?" I ask, changing the mood. "I did barely anything. I went to six flags about a million times I'm sure." You say grinning. "You like that place huh?" I ask, getting an idea. "You have a season pass I'm assuming?" I say and you nod. "Alright,"  I say as I turn into the highway. "You got it with you?" I ask and you nod again. "Of course. Why?" You ask. "Id like to see if we have the same kind," I say, trying to hide the fact that I wanna make sure we can go right now. You pull it out and shows me. "That's just like mine!" I say with a small laugh as I take an exit off the highway. "Wait." She says, looking at the building around us. "We're going aren't we!!" You say with a massive grin. "Would you like to?" I ask chuckling lightly. You nod with a giggle as I pull in. "This place is great! I never go cause I never have anyone to go with." I say as I get out and open your door. You take my hand, intertwining out fingers as we head to the gates. You looked so sweet and excited. My heart pounded. "This is gonna be amazing," I mumbled to myself. 

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED GUYS!!