Do You Want To Be With Me? (Hermione Granger)

You sighed as you watched my girlfriend, Hermione Granger, read. You wanted her to pay attention to you. Lately it felt like she didn't even want to be in a relationship with you.

"Hermione?" You said.

"What do you want, Y/N? I'm very busy." She snapped.

"I want my girlfriend to actually pay attention to me for once." You stated.

"What are you talking about? I always pay attention to you." She replied.

"No you don't. You sit and read or work on homework. You never hold my hand anymore. You don't kiss me anymore. You never even hug me." You told her.

She looked at you in disbelief.

"Do you want to be with me?" You asked her.

"Y/N... Of course I want to be with you. I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you lately. I'm sorry I haven't hugged you or kissed you. I'm sorry I haven't been holding your hand. I'm sorry I haven't been a good girlfriend lately. I love you so much though and I don't want to lose you." She said as she slowly walked over to you.

You smiled widely at her as she straddled your waist and leaned down to kiss you. You let yourself get lost in the kiss. Hermione knew how to kiss you and make you forget about everything. She slowly pulled away and looked at you.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you too." You replied as you reattached your lips.

Word Count: 249