We Can't Do This Anymore (Hermione Granger)

You smiled as you pecked your girlfriend on the lips. You had snuck out to meet her in the Astronomy Tower.

"Y/N, we can't do this anymore." Hermione said.

"What do you mean?" You asked with a look of panic on your face.

"We can't keep sneaking around. I want to be able to kiss you in public." She stated.

"Oh. Okay. If you're ready, then so am I." You said.

"Are you sure? You're a Slytherin. You'll get a lot of ridicule for dating me, won't you?" She asked.

"Hermione, I don't care what people think. I'm in love with you. And I want everyone to know how I feel about you." You answered.

She smiled and softly pressed her lips to yours. You pulled her closer and kissed her with more force and she moaned quietly, then she pulled away.

"No, none of that here. We could get caught, and that would be bad." She said, blushing furiously.

"C'mon, Granger. Don't you wanna have some fun?" You asked, smirking.

You watched her as she bit her lip, taunting you.

"I'm good. Let's go tell Hogwarts about us!" She exclaimed, grabbing your hand.

You chuckled and followed her, only to push her against a wall a short time later.

"You are so gonna get it tonight." You huskily whispered in her ear.

"I would expect nothing less." She said, her eyes growing slightly darker.

Word Count: 236