Teach Me? (Ginny)

You were from a Muggle family. You hadn't grown up like the more fortunate Muggle children though. Your parents believed you were a freak and kicked you out. You still got to go to Hogwarts though. And it was everything you ever wanted it to be. And you found a way to make enough money to get by when school wasn't taking place. And no one knew that you were without a home. No one except your roommate Ginny Weasley. And she offered to let you stay at her house. You even received letters from her parents inviting you to come over whenever you wanted to. But you didn't want to be a burden on them. So you continued to play your guitar and sing on street corners. It wasn't much, but you made it. One day in your fifth year, you were feeling exceptionally homesick. So you skipped dinner and went up to your dorm and started to play a song on your guitar. Music was an escape for you. It made you feel better. And after a few minutes of playing, you were starting to feel alright again. And when you looked up, you saw Ginny in the doorway. 

"I didn't know you played." She stated.

"Yeah, it's how I pay for food whenever school isn't happening." You shrugged, looking at her.

"Will you teach me how to play?" She asked you.

You nodded and motioned for her to come sit between your legs. You sat your guitar in her lap and started to show her different chords. Within a few hours, she had learned several chords and could start to play songs. The two of you were laughing at something when she turned her head slightly to the side to look back at you. Your eyes met and your laughter died down. You found yourself watching her lips, and when your eyes flicked back up hers were concentrated on your lips. The two of you slowly leaned in and tenderly touched lips. You let your guitar rest against the side of your bed as you placed one hand on the side of Ginny's neck and moved the other one to her lower back to pull her closer to you. You felt one of her hands go to the side of your face and the other one landed on your chest. You kissed her a little harder, lightly biting her lower lip. She let out a soft moan and you snapped back to reality. You pulled away from her.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done that." You rambled.

"Y/N. Shut up. Bloody hell. I wanted to kiss you. I've wanted to kiss you for a few years now." She said.

"Oh." You said, turning red.

"Listen, I really like you. And I would really like for you to come home with me during the holidays. You never have to come again if you don't want to. But everyone is dying to meet you. And I would be absolutely honored to be able to introduce you to them as my girlfriend." She told you.

"Okay. I'll go home with you. As your girlfriend." You smiled, finally feeling like you had a home.