Foreword (Please read)

The first few chapters will mostly be about establishing both Lauren and Camila's perspectives. There'll be more plot and ot5 interactions as the story progresses. Things will start happening around chapter 8. Chapters 1-7 are mostly fluff and setting up the plot. So, I'm sorry if you get bored at first, if you read through it all, you might get a couple of good chapters eventually, at least.

Some chapters are loosely-based on real-life shit, some are not. Artistic license will be used in here because I wanna maintain the fiction part of my story, and not turn OIIR? into a theory-based fic - we have Tumblr for that. So if you see distorted "facts" in my plot, don't be angry with me, I did that on purpose, and not for the lack of knowledge about the group. Timeline/events/people were purposely messed with, so even if my story started on the Reflection tour or whatever, it really doesn't matter, I will twist some shit up, even their ages, to serve my plot. Again, I will be incorporating some real situations, reblogs, tweets, interviews, etc. but the rest are a product of my delusional mind.

And yes, I'm definitely gonna playing the "oblivious L/C" trope, simply because I love that shit.

Now you know what you're getting into.

Also, check out my other fics, thanks!